Jack G/ Nate Imagine Part 2

I woke up in Nate's arms early and as much as I wanted to stay in his arms forever, I got up. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on quiet music and sang along.

"You know, you're a good singer" I heard a voice say

"Oh my god! You scared me Nate!" I said startled

"Sorry lil mama" he chuckled.

I think he brushed his teeth and went back to my room.

...
Shit

I forgot my clothes.

"NAATEE!!!??" I yelled

"Yeah?" He replied

"Can you get me some clothes?"

He didn't reply but soon after he came back with clothes I'm guessing he picked out.

"You got some cute bra and panties." He winked.

He picked out my lace black bra and panties. Of course I chuckled to myself. I looked at the shirt he brought and it was his shirt.... I put it on anyways and it was basically a dress for me.I put on some spandex shorts underneath and dried my hair. I never really put on a lot of makeup so I just left my face bare since I had clear skin. Nate wanted to have a chill dag with me so we just cuddled in bed and watched movies. In the middle of a movie, my phone buzzed. It was Jack G.

JG: We need to talk
Y/N: About what
JG: What you fucking did to Madison
JG: I'm coming over to your house whether you like it or not

...

"Who was that?" Nate asked.

"Jack" I said. His eyes filled with with concern.

"What did he want?"

"He said he's coming to my house right now" I said.

...

I heard a knock at the door but didn't answer it. He started to bang against it until the lock broke. He stormed into my room where Nate and I were.

"What the fuck!? You just broke my door!" I said pissed.

"Why did you fucking do that to Madison!" He said furiously.

"Because she's a bitch. It's not my fault she slapped me and started it." I retorted.

He raised his hand and I felt a sting to my face. He fucking hit me....

"Yo what the fuck dude!?" Nate yelled.

"Don't touch my girl again." Jack said to me." At that I got pissed.

Nate tried to beat Gilinsky but I took care of that. I punched him in the jaw and grabbed his hair and litteraly threw/kicked him out of my house.

"Damn lil mama. You sure know how to fight huh?"

"You learn a few things when you grow up with 3 older brothers." I chuckled worn out.

Since I was tired I just went to sleep with Nate. I guess our friendship with Gilinsky was over now...I was still shocked that he would actually hit a girl and so were the other boys. Whatever screw him.

A/N

Sorry for making Gilinsky the bad guy. Y/N just went Sharkeisha on his ass though. But anyways, I will still be working on my other fanfic 'Forever' but I have a writer's block and I want to make it interesting.

~Go follow rosegoldgilinsky on here and tumblr btw. She is perfection and writes really good fanfics. (Enjoyed the Nate fanfic btw if you see this, I love you Lolita!!!")