He Finds out Your Hidden Talent

Sammy- You did competitive cheer but it never came up between you and Sam. You were on the Senior Elites team. Sammy came over a lot because your parents were always out on business trips and rarely ever home. You invited two other girls on your team that was in your stunt group that happened to also be your best friends. Sammy went out to hang out with Nate so you guys decided to practice your routine and stunts outside in the backyard on the soft grass. You were the flyer and they were your bases. You were in the middle of your flying stunt, getting thrown up in the air when you saw Sam as you landed.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were with Nate?" You asked confused.

"We came here because everywhere we went was crowded." He replied.

You also saw Nate standing there with Sammy.

"What are you doing?" Nate asked.

"We were practicing our routine for cheer."

"You do cheer?" They both asked.

"Yep. Now if you don't mind we're going to practice but you guys can watch if you want."

"OK!!" they said excitedly.

...

You were doing flips, stunts, etc. and when you did a really high basket, they were both surprised you didn't die. (Lol)

...

Eventually your friends went home after practice and Sam was really intruiged about this. He wanted to come to your competition that was in 2 days so you let him. Your team won 1st place.