He Finds Out Your Hidden Talent

Nate- ever since you were little you loved danced. You took lyrical dance and also did hip hop. Nate already knew you did hip hop and he always said you looked sexy when you were dancing like that. However, he never knew you did lyrical. You had a big dance room in your house where you practiced. Nate went out to get something so you decided to practice. (Your routine is in the header).

Nate's P.O.V.

I had to go to the store to get some things for our apartment. When I came back home I was going to check on y/n in the bedroom when I go to her dance room. There was soft music playing instead of hip hop. She was dancing so gently and gracefully. She looked so beautiful I couldn't stop watching. She turned around after and saw me and screamed.

Your P.O.V

I finished my routine and turned around. I screamed because I saw Nate amd it shocked me.

"Were you watching me?" I asked.

"Yeah I just got home and saw you dancing. What kind of dance is this?" He questioned.

"It's called lyrical. You have to look very gentle."

"You looked so beautiful." He said making me blush.

"Thank you." I giggled.

...

Nate wanted to know how I did a leg hold so I showed him and he tried it. We were both laughing so hard because when he tried the moves he looked so ridiculous.