🌺Prologue🌺

Jin pov: 

I am Kim Seokjin, a male omega. I run a bakery with my mother near our home. It is not so famous, but it is better than nothing. At Least we earn sufficient money for our lives. We live in a small apartment, on rent. In which there are two bedrooms, kitchen and dining area. We can't afford more than this because my father has heart disease. He has been suffering from heart disease for three years now. We can't go for his treatment because we do not have enough money for his medication. I applied for so many jobs, but everywhere I just got only one answer that they can't hire me because I don't have a degree. At last, I stopped trying and started working in my mother's bakery.

Sometimes I feel, why was I born as an omega? There are so many rules for us but not for them, Why? 

Why should we listen to them and be submissive to them? 

Why don't we have freedom like them?

But no one gives answers to my questions. 

I live in that kind of society where dominating alpha can do anything they want with anyone. They think that omegas are some kind of source of entertainment and they can behave in any way they want. They think no one can stop them which is certainly the truth. Everyone is afraid of them. 

There is no law for these alphas. Even the law does not do anything or takes any action against them. We also can not raise our voices against them just because we are omega. It is not like that I am weak or I am not brave enough to raise my voice against them but I don't do it because my parents are the only ones I have and I can't put their lives in danger by protesting any alpha.

Just because of these ridiculous rules of law I wasn't able to complete my education. My mother always worries about me. She doesn't want me to go outside alone and be prey to those alphas. I am not afraid of them, but I also don't want my mother to take stress because of me. I want to complete my studies. I want to go to work like a normal person and help my parents. I want to give them the happiness they deserve. They have made many sacrifices for me. Now it is my responsibility to take care of them. I want the freedom to do anything I want without any kind of restrictions, but unfortunately, I can't. I don't have a lot of friends. As I rarely go outside but I have one best friend, Jimin.

He is like an angel on the earth. He is also an omega like me, but his personality is completely different from mine. He is so brave. He speaks whatever he wants without thinking. He is not like me, poor. He is the next heir of Park enterprise, but he doesn't want to join the company because he wants to do something on his own. He doesn't want any kind of favour from his family to make his career. He is not a rich brat like we see in dramas. Rather he is so courteous. He always gives respect to others without judging them by their money or status but only when you give him respect otherwise you will face his other side. He never takes any disrespectful comments from others whether they are about his height or being an omega. His family is also like him, humble, considerate. Mr Park and Mrs Park always treat me like their own son whenever I go to their house, which is more like a mansion to me. 

Jimin is not someone whom you could mess up with. If you misbehave with him or comment on his height, then be ready for the consequences, and believe me they are so terrible. He always helps me whenever I need money or anything. I consider myself lucky that I have great parents and a friend like him. It is all I could ever ask for. Money, fame doesn't matter for me.

But One thing I had never thought that one day would change my whole life.

Sorry for the mistakes 
Thank you so much for reading my story. If you like the story then don't forget to vote and share your opinion in the comments section.