🌺Condition🌺

Yayyyyyyy… My first book has reached 1.9k reads and 139 votes. Thank you very much for reading and voting on my story. It could not be possible without your support. Thank you💜💜💜❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov:

Currently, I am in my office right now and waiting for that handsome chatterbox to come. He chatters too much. By his face, you would think he is shy, timid, but he is the opposite of this. He doesn't know how to pause; when to pause. There is no pause button in his dictionary.

When I saw him in the elevator, I was speechless. He was looking so handsome even without any make-up. He was wearing only a simple shirt with black pants but still, he was looking so stunning. His flawless face, beautiful eyes, button nose. The most alluring thing, his plump lips. They were making me go crazy. When his strawberry scent hit my nostrils, I zoned out into another world. I felt like I could smell him every...

I stopped what I was going to say and came to my senses.

Why am I thinking about him...no….no. No!

Jungkook, remember only your revenge. Revenge. Nothing else. My inner voice reminded me.

I was repeating the same line again and again in my mind like a mantra.

I didn't know he was this handsome. Maybe, anger took over me that day. I didn't look at his handsome face properly. 

Again you are thinking about him, Jungkook.

Ahh….what is happening with me. Why am I thinking so much? 

"Stop Jungkook. Stop thinking about that walking talking radio" I murmured and dabbed my hands on my face frustratingly.

I stood up from my chair and went towards the glass wall and stood there. My back was facing the door.

I heard a knock on my door. 

"Come in," I said. The door Knob twisted, and he came inside. 

I am eager to see his shocking face.

I wiggled around and came ahead. He stumbled when he saw my face. He grabbed the edge of the table to support himself. I sat on my chair but he was standing there immobile.

"Kim Seokjin, right?" I asked.

"Uh...ye..s...sir"  he stuttered.

I gestured to him to sit on his chair as well. He sat, looked down at his lap and started fidgeting with his fingers.

Jin pov:

when I saw the face of the owner. I came to be speechless. I was beyond shocked. I stumbled but I clasped the edge of the table to support myself. He strode towards his chair and sat on it. I was still standing in my place like a statue. I just wanted to run from here as soon as possible. He gestured to me to sit on the chair which was in front of his table. Without thinking even for a second, I rashly sat.

"Kim Seokjin, right?" He asked while going through my resume.

"Umm..ye..s..sir" I stuttered. 

What have you done Seokjin? Now, he will never give you a job. I scolded myself 

"Hope you know me now," He said.

"Yes...sir" I answered nervously.

Seokjin, before he throws you out of his office, just say sorry otherwise you will lose your last chance to help your parents.

If I say sorry for my mistake then Maybe he will give me this job. 

"I apologise for my mistake, sir. I swear I didn't know about your identity, if I knew then I would not have even thought to do that. I haven't done anything intentionally, sir, it's just happened and the words I said in the elevator. I swear, I didn't mean any of the words. Please, sir, give me a chance. I need money. I will do everything you will say but please…" I stopped talking when I saw him rise from his seat.