🌺New start🌺

Author's pov

Jungkook came out of the building, carrying baby Jin in his arms. The driver opened the car door for him. Jungkook settled on the seat and seated Jin on his lap while sticking Jin's head to his chest. 

"Where to, sir?" The driver asked.

"Mansion!" Jungkook answered. Jin stirred in his sleep. Jungkook tenderly patted his head as Jin went to his dreamland again.

Snuggling down to Jungkook's chest, Jin encircled his arm around Jungkook's waist and tightened his hold.

"Eomma, it feels so warm and good. I love you." Jin mumbled and cuddled to Jungkook more.

Unwittingly, Jungkook's hand went into Jin's glossy bangs and started stroking them fondly.

"You know you remind me of my mamma. You're an exact carbon copy of her, cute, benevolent, talkative, and lovely." Jungkook whispered as some of his childhood memories flashed in his mind.

Flashback

"Kuku, please, eat this last bite, baby. Don't run, or you will fall." A lady is running behind her son with a food plate in her hand while the son is trotting around all over the house.

"Mama, kookie don't want to eat anymore. Kookie's tummy is full. No space for more food, momma. Now, Kuku wants to play with beautiful momma." Little one spoke in his cute voice, melting his mother's heart with his overloaded cuteness. She placed the plate on the dining table and jogged quickly to catch her son.

"Caught you, my naughty boy!" Saying this, she engulfed him in her warmth and gave smooches all over his face, making little kookie giggle loudly. 

"You gave trouble to your mommy. Now, time for punishment." As soon as she said that, she started tickling his son.

"Hahaha...Mommy, No!" Little Jungkook rolled on the floor while laughing happily. 

Ma- hahahhaha mommy-no 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, making her stop. She went to open the door as she already knew who it would be.

"Thank chu, God! You saved kookie. I will give you a lot of candies." Kookie gave his bunny smile and moved towards the door behind his mother.

Mr. Jeon entered the house and saw four doe eyes looking at him, not looking but glaring at him.

Before he could say anything, mother and son spoke.

"We are not talking to you!"

"We are not talching to you!" 

They both said together, crossed their arms over their chest, and pouted.

Mr. Jeon chuckled and came forward towards them.

"Aww! It seems like my babies are angry with me. Huh?" He gave a peck on his wife's lips and one on his son's, which got wiped by them instantly with the hem of their sleeves.

"Who is your baby? Don't call us babies, right baby Kuku?" Kookie's mother said, peering towards him.

"Yep! You didn't bring ice cream for us. We arl so angry and will not talk to you." Kookie, as well as his mother, turned his face to the side.

"Well, I have bought a lot, but if my two angels are angry, then I will eat alone. Soon, my assistant will arrive with strawberries, chocolate, vanilla, mint, and many more flavors of ice creams. My mouth is watering just from taking names. I can't wait to eat." Mr. Jeon sat on the sofa. Immediately Jumped Jungkook on his father's lap.