🌺Unkown call🌺

Author's pov

Something else? What could it be? Is he talking about that se*word thing? No way! Momma! I want to go home! 

"Don't be perverted-minded! I'm not talking about that. Let's watch a movie with me today. What do you say? Now we're friends." Jin breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's all! Sure, I would love to. I haven't watched a movie in a long time. But don't you dare to forget about my ice cream, or else I'll haunt you in your dreams." 

"Okay, okay, my baby Pikachu. Now, let's choose a movie. Which movie do you want us to watch? By any chance, have you ever watched Fifty Shades of Gray, Jinnie?" Jungkook inquired.

"Sadly, no! I have heard this movie name several times but never watched it. Nobody let me watch this movie, neither eomma nor appa.

Once, I asked chim to watch this movie with me, but he strictly denied it and said that it was a bad movie for me to watch and didn't let me see it." Jin said, making a pout with his lips.

Jungkook cooed at Jin's innocence. How can someone be this much innocent! Jungkook thought, looking at adorable Jin, who looked so freaking cute and dazzling while sulking 

Jin didn't have any idea about the movie. He didn't even have seen someone kissing, let alone watch a sex movie. In reality, he doesn't even know the meaning of sex. 

He knows this word just because, in high school, he heard some of his classmates talking about sex. Before then, he used to think that a person gets pregnant by a kiss.

So, He asked Jimin, "what is this sex"  that too, loudly in the class that every student tilted his head in shock towards them. 

Jimin only told him that sex is a thing that lovers do and a baby also comes in tummy from this only.

Jin only knows that sex is something lovers do, but he still doesn't know what exactly do they do. He is still naive to know all these things.

At the time of those moments when Jungkook kissed Jin, he didn't know what to do next. 

Jungkook has kissed him two times, but he didn't respond to either of them. Since neither he does want to nor does he know how to kiss back.

"Baby, he lied to you. It's a romantic and funny movie, not a bad movie. Maybe he didn't want to watch it, so he lied to you." Jungkook tried to make him agree with him.

"But he never lies to me." 

"Let's forget it! Come, let's go!" Saying this, Jungkook grabbed Jin's wrist and climbed upstairs.

"Where are we going, Kuku? Weren't we about to watch the movie? I was so excited, but you ruined it. Jinnie is sad now. I won't talk to you anymore. I thought we would watch the movie and have fun. First, you asked but no-"

"Shh~" Jungkook set his finger on Jin's lips.

"No talking! Wait for a minute. You will understand by yourself, okay?" 

Jin nodded his head.

They reached in front of a door. Jin glanced at the room. The room in which he wasn't allowed to go in. On the first day when he came to this mansion, Jungkook strictly warned him not to go inside. 

What would be inside? Perhaps he kills people who disobey him or mess with him and then keeps their bodies in this room. Every day it comes in the news how people disappear after messing with sir. Or something else in this room. I honestly want to go inside to see.

Jin took a step towards that room out of curiosity but forgot that his hand was still in Jungkook's.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he saw Jin taking a step on the opposite side.