🌺Sweet Stranger🌺

Jin's pov

I know he is doing all of this purposely. He is very irritating, rigid, ill-mannered, arrogant, discourteous and so on. I am feeling awful for the girl or boy who would marry him in the future. May God give him or her too much patience to tolerate this foolish man. 

Oh yes! One word I forgot to include in my list, LIER! He lied, he doesn't drink coffee without sugar. What does he think? I am Aladin or something who carries a Chirag with him to make wishes fulfil. Ahh! Now, bring another special coffee for him, that too quickly. I was stomping my feet on the floor angrily and muttering all the things under my breath as no one was there to listen to my rant.

But I snapped out of my world when my body collided with someone. I lost my balance and fell to the ground. My butt landed on the floor with a thud sound.

"Ouch!" I closed my eyes as I felt the terrible twinge on my butt. Amazing! My day couldn't get any worse!

I held up my head to see the criminal who has caused me this much pain.

Ae Ri was standing with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm truly sorry, jin. I didn't see you were coming. Are you alright?" She gave me her hand to help me. I grabbed her hand immediately and stood up. 

"Yeah! I'm perfectly fine. No worries" I said with a small smile while caressing my butt to soothe the pain. My butt was hurting like hell, but I didn't want to express it on my face and make her feel guilty.

"Where are you running off at such a speed?" She asked while helping the man who was next to him, holding a bundle of files in his hands. Even his face was not visible due to the mountain of files.

"Mr Jeon ordered me to bring a new cup of coffee for him as according to him, his preference has changed. He doesn't like his bitter coffee anymore" I said sarcastically.

"You are right. He is behaving weirdly today. Look, he has told me to get him these old files. I don't know why? But he is different today" as she explained to me, I felt something suspicious. I'm sure he is planning something again against me.

"You don't know how difficult it was for me to get only ONE COFFEE. I don't have any idea how I will do this again" I told her with worry. I explained all things to her and what I have done in the cafe. She started laughing hysterically at me. I rolled my eyes at her.  At last, She stopped laughing and lay her hand on her stomach.

"Yo...u are...some...thing else...oh God!" she said while catching her breath.

"Would you please suggest something to me without laughing?" I asked.

"Oho! It's simple. Just use your beautiful face. Anybody would love to help you after seeing this pretty face of yours. When you go there, just flirt with the person from whom you want the favour. He or she will certainly help you. Easy, isn't it? No need to thank me as we are friends" she said, giving me a cheekily smile.

When did I say thanks to her and flirt, NEVER!.

"No! I will not do it. It will be embarrassing" 

"Why? Believe me, it will work. I do this all the time. Best of luck and use my trick, okay? Bye!" she said and walked out.

Seriously! Flirting! Is it necessary to do it?

I headed out of the place for my mission 'impossible'.

I was strolling on the road without caring about the world but abruptly I fumbled and about to fall but someone clutched my hand and saved me from plunging.