❘༻The Letter And The New Order༺❘

First of all, I want to apologise for my wrong wording in the last chapter (which is now edited). A few people have shown dissatisfaction with my new rule about voting. I even received a message saying that if I'm asking for votes, I'm not writing from my heart. There's a reason why I do this. I want to be a writer and write my own stories. By voting, you guys are making the story get higher ranks and I might get a chance to publish my own story with my own characters. I apologise if I offended anyone, it won't happen again. I'm a person who wants to please everyone (I'm aware that I can't, but I still try my best) and each opinion means a lot to me. If I can stay until 4 am and write, then can you take a second and press that star, please? Also, the comments let me know the way you think and if I'm doing a good job at telling the story. Thank you for understanding.

Before anyone says anything, I am in no way comparing myself to other writers and some might think "She has a small number of readers, she should be grateful," I am grateful. I am grateful for every single one of you, but I wish you could see the smile on my face when I get a single notification. Every notification makes my heart do a little "!" and I can't wait to update more and surprise you. Don't think I'm ungrateful, I absolutely love every single one of you and enjoy interacting with you.♡

And oh, I almost forgot! Thank you so much for 10k reads 🥺❤

60 votes and 70 comments for the next chapter, please? ♡

❈───────•✦•❅•✦•──────❈

The faint sound of the violin was heard from the little hut. Sirius Black was laying on the couch with his eyes closed, humming along with the familiar melody. It was the one Leta played when she was sad and couldn't see the way out. Sirius knew how much she blamed herself for little Roseanne. The idea of going back to get her was a big no from her. Aside from being scared of her parents, she was ashamed to face her sister. Sirius was ready to go to the house by himself and take the girl, but he didn't want to do anything behind Leta's back.

His eyes fell on the letter on the coffee table. It came that morning and he was trying to find a way to talk to his girlfriend about it. It was from Dumbledore. The letter was supposed to be burned down once Sirius read it, before it gets into the wrong hands. He sat up straight, then ran his fingers through his hair.

The doors of the bedroom finally opened. Leta passed by the kitchen table, then poured herself a glass of water. The silver locks of hair were covering her pink cheeks. Sirius knew that she was crying. Once the girl turned around, she finally noticed an item on the table. She placed the glass down, then took the item in her hands. It was a long wooden box. Leaves and thorns engraved on the lid made the person curious about what is inside.