❘༻The Encounter༺❘

I'm so sorry for not updating. I promise I'll update more now. I had a rough month, I just started working and I'm trying to find a pace in my life. I hope you guys understand. Thank you for supporting this story with your votes, comments and saves ♡

60 votes and 65 comments, please?

Warning: murder

༻❁༺

Roseanne didn't want to leave yet. She felt comfortable with him. She peacefully sat on his bed, watching him as he got dressed up. She could finally have a good look at his back. It made her jaw drop and eyes widen. Flexing or not, he left her breathless. She remembered the day when she stayed alone with him after class. The way his back muscles showed through the white shirt will never leave her mind. Professor Lupin hid a lot of things under many layers of clothes, and Rose was a bit glad it was that way. Only she knew what he looked like. At least she hoped so.

"Don't you need to study, Miss Periculum?"

"Not today, sir."

The man turned around with a raised eyebrow. It took her a moment, but then she corrected herself, "professor."

For a few moments, the only noise in the room was the clock ticking. It felt pleasant. She could sit there forever and watch him.

Roseanne, no.

She blinked a few times, then gulped. The sight was a bit too pleasant and she was getting too comfortable. She couldn't allow it, but her legs just didn't listen to her. They refused to move.

"Are you looking forward to Christmas?"

The word Christmas made her stomach twitch. Her parents appeared in front of her eyes, fake smiles dancing on their lips. She could almost hear her mother's voice saying you've gained weight, you'll never get married.

Rose was sure they just want her to leave. It was obvious that they were unhappy with her. She wasn't the daughter they had always wanted. She was weak, small and quiet. They always wanted a powerful witch, a daughter who will listen to them and become one of the best witches. Unfortunately for them, Rose had no interest in such thing. Power and money meant nothing to her.

"I lost you, Miss Periculum."

The man stood in front of her, moving her hair away from her face and making a low ponytail with his fingers. She watched his pupils expand. Something snapped inside of him the moment he pulled her hair behind like that and she saw it. The smile was slowly fading away. He gently placed his other hand on her chest, then pushed her body down on the mattress.

"What were you thinking about, Rose?"

"Nothing, professor."

Remus climbed on the bed, holding his body up with his hands on the mattress near her head.

"That silence isn't nothing."

He was teasing her. He was so close to her, but he didn't let her touch him. She obediently kept her hands above her head, wishing that he would grab her wrists and fuck her with no mercy.