Chapter 7

I was about to climb upstairs, but...

"Ack!" My arm got caught with the sharp end of a silver artwork, making me topple over. I fell on my back and it hurts so bad!!

I can't feel my legs! Wha-! No! I have to get there!!

I thought to myself. There's no one here besides me and that girl. I can't look for help right now! I have to be persevered.

"Oh no! My arm..., it's bleeding!" I said, getting to my feet.

I covered the wound with my hand, and continued to run upstairs. From time to time, my feet get tangled up, making me fall to the floor again and again.

I glanced downstairs to see the woman already crying.

Heh, I won.

I kicked the door open with a SLAM and Eisuke was inside, clapping his hands, slowly.

I marched up to him, almost stomping.

"Well well, you won, so what is it that you wa-?"

I cut him off with a kiss-a wonderful, passionate kiss, for me, that is.

I reluctantly pulled back, and said "I want you..., please." I pleaded.

Eisuke, who was unaffected by the kiss, snorted. I took a few steps, coming closer to him but he pushed me away, letting me fall to the floor. But, he didn't actually pushed me that hard. Maybe I was too weak.

"Get out. You can't have me. Tell Kenzaki what you want and be on your way. I don't wanna see your face anymore." He said in a deep, serious voice.

I flinched, my heart aching so badly. I touched my cheek. I felt something warm despite the cold, dense room.

Ouch. I didn't won, after all.

Surprisingly, Shigan came running to me, and wrapped his arms around me, helping me to stand up.

"I... I thought... th-that...," I stammered. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand, smudging the makeup.

"Get out." He turned his back on me, walking different from my direction.

"Hic... hic... then fine! I don't want to see you again too!"

A/N: Hiii! I purposely made this short. I had cut the half and made it another chapter. Heehee. I'll post the next part soon. Just wanted to do a cliffhanger-I think?

PLEASE

VOTE...🐱

COMMENT...🐶

FOLLLLOOOOWWW...🐰

💛BelievedInFairytales💛

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋