His POV:Chapter 6-7

A/N: Heeey :) I thought that I should make Eisuke's POV..., so this is it. Thank you for reading this story and it will end after His POV. Please vote, COMMENT, FOLLOW!!! Anyway, please enjoy. PLEASEEEEE! A bonus story! 😚

***********************************
"Thank you, Mr.Bucci." I smiled, tightening my grip on Rui's waist.

Ugh! I wish she was in Rui's place.

Apparently, I have to fool Carolina and his dad by having Rui as my "pretend girlfriend".

And yes, I am in love with Yukan.

"Yukan... please... attend the I.V.C.." I murmured to myself as Carolina and Mr.Bucci left.

I darted my eyes everywhere in the room, and I still can't find her!

My eyes stopped at Rui. "Rui, who gave you that dress?" I asked, looking at her crimson red dress. She looks beautiful. But I am not attracted to her.

"Yukan did. Oh, if you see her dress, it's totally sexy!" Rui gushed.

I clenched my fists. Sexy?... I would love that, but... there are men who has sticky eyes in this room.

I was staring into space, when I groaned. By the time I realized what I've done, it's too late. "Speaking of which, there she is!" Rui said.

"Where?" My eyes glinted, looking at where Rui's pointing at.

"Caught you." she teased. I glared at her, gritting my teeth.

"You want to look at sexy women, eh? What a naughty boy you are." Baba said, clapping a hand on my shoulder.

Rui understood what Baba was saying through his eyes. She smiled and left me alone with Baba. Baba? Telepathic? Tss..., only with women.

"What you said isn't even true. Why did you say that to her?" I said, glaring at him.

"Do you want me to say to Rui that you're in love with Yukan?" Baba asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"...No," I admitted.

"Then, where is my 'thank you' here?" Baba teased.

"Tch! Go away, Baba."

"Whatever you say, boss." Baba shrugged, turning around and walking away.

He stopped, and turned to me. "Oh, and boss...," Baba gave a mischievous smile.

"If you want to see heaven, look behind you." Then he turned around, and walked away, different from my direction.

"Heaven...?" I mumbled.

Grudgingly, I turned around... to see Yukan absolutely beautiful!

"****! She's so damn gorgeous!" I said, heart beating fast. She's on a table alone, ... looking so sexy. What am I thinking?!

I think I can't control myself. I feel so... hor-... attracted to her.

I want to talk to her, but...

Shigan came up to her, and, from what I see, he's confessing.

I clenched my fists, already punching Shigan in my mind. My own friend! Agh!

I headed to the stage, then her smile caught my attention.

She's smiling..., for him.

I saw Shigan surprised, which caused me to bury my nails into my palm. I can't take this anymore.

I cleared my throat and started, "Ehem, may I please have everyone's attention?" They all shifted their attention to me.

"As for this month, Tres Spades will finally celebrate its third year anniversary. So in advance, we all want to thank you for supporting this hotel."

"As a thank you gift, I'll hold a game, only for our invited guests. Shall I tell the rules?"

Everyone in the room whispered, then raised their thumbs up.

"Okay, we'll only hold three rounds. Whoever wins this game, will have one prize. Just name it, and it's yours."

"Whether it's a million dollars, a brand new car, an extravagant mansion, or whatever your heart desires-except for the hotel, that is." I laughed.

"So this is just a simple game for pairs. The first round of the game is a dance contest, where you and your partner have to be the best. Now, I need 6 pairs so we can start the game."

Yukan quickly caught my attention, when she raised her hand, enthusiastically.

"Yukan...!" Shigan gasped. Yukan and Shigan talked about something-which I didn't know about.

Shigan hesitated, but gave up anyway. "F-fine...!" Shigan blushed, looking away

Then, 5 pairs raised their hands one by one.

"Please come up on the dance floor."

"And begin." I said.

***********************************
Shigan and Yukan were in third place... but that's not bad at all.

"The bottom 3, thank you for participating, you may sit down." I thanked them.

~Time Skip~

I impatiently waited for one of the girls to come up here.

"They're taking their time." I mumbled. I crossed my legs and my arms, and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps from outside. I opened my eyes slowly, and stood up.

I expected the other girl to win, because I know Yukan can't.

But I was proven wrong. Yukan busted the door open, and marched up to me.

"Well well, you won, so what is it that you wa-?"

I felt like I'm melting. But I can't show this feeling.

She pulled back, and said "I want you..., please."

I snorted. Then Yukan stepped closer, and I mindlessly push her. I can't look at those eyes. I'm sorry, Yukan.

"Get out. You can't have me. Tell Kenzaki what you want and be on your way. I don't wanna see your face anymore." I said.

I saw her flinch. Now she's crying. Shoot! I made her cry!

Shigan ran to her, and wrapped his arms around her, helping her to stand up.

'Keep your hands off her' was all I could think about that time. I want to say it, but I can't.

"I... I thought... th-that...," Yukan stammered. She wiped her tears with the back of my hand, smudging the makeup.

"Get out." I scowled and turned around, walking away. I can't stand seeing her like this! Yukan..., I'm... so sorry.

"Hic... hic... then fine! I don't want to see you again too!"

Ouch! It hurts so bad!

A/N: Hiii! I'll post
Eisuke's POV about the ending next. Please wait for it. Tnx for reading. I hope you liked it. Do you still want to continue His POV until the ending? Cuz I can stop, if you don't 😔

PLEASE

VOTE...🎁

COMMENT...🎊

FOLLLLOOOOWWW...🎉

💛BelievedInFairytales💛