Ending

"Get out." He coldly said.

That's not how you treat women!

If he can't treat me as a woman, he should at least acknowledge me as a person!

Tears fell down uncontrollably. "Hic... hic... then fine! I don't want to see you again too!" I shouted. I wiped my continuously pouring tears with my finger, when I touched something hard on my chest.

I suddenly remembered that I made the silver flower a necklace.

I looked at it. It was blurry, because you know... I was crying.

I clenched my fist on it, and instantly pulled it away from me, breaking the silver chain. I placed the silver flower on the table with a THUD.

"I... I can't believe I fell in love with you!" I screamed. Eisuke didn't even turned around and just continued to stare out of the window.

"You don't know how much I love you! And if you don't wanna see me, then be that way!" I shouted.

"Yukan, come on...," Shigan said. I knew Shigan was hurt, but still, he comforted me.

Then the guys came inside. "Uh...," they were speechless on what they saw.

Then Ota's eyes locked on my arm, then panicked. "Yukan, your arm... it's bleeding!"

I notice my arm bleeded so much that my blood covered my whole arm. As if my arm was painted red.

"****! Yukan, we need to get you to the hospital! Quick!" Shigan yelled.

"Come on." I said. We managed to get out of the suite and went down to the lounge, where I passed out.

***********************************
I smelled the sad smell of the hospital. I opened my eyes slightly, as if because of realization and found myself in a bed.

I closed my eyes and a memory of my mom flashed through my mind. That nasty, heartbreaking memory.

~Flashback~

The thunder roared in the dark, cloudy sky. "Mommy!" I screamed, quickly hugging my mom. "It's okay, honey. I'm here."

"Ma, please don't leave me...!" I cried.

"Shh... Yukan. Don't worry, I won't leave you."

"I'm scared, mommy! Hic... please... stay with me, mommy."

My mom coughed and coughed and coughed.

"Mommy! What's happening?!"

"Yukan, let's go." dad coldly said.

"No! Mommy!"

"Yukan!" My dad carried me out.

Then, the doctor used something--I don't know what--and said "Clear!"

Again, "Clear!"

That repeated for a few seconds, until a single, long tone echoed throughout the room.

"Mommy? Ma?" I came closer. They lifted the blanket slowly and placed it on mommy's face.

"Hey, mommy can't breathe." I yelled, throwing the blanket away.

"Mommy? Are you okay??" I asked.

"Ma?" I shook her and the bed.

"Mommy? Are you... hic... dead?" The room was dead silent.

Tears fell one by one, then unconsciously streamed down my face. "MOMMY!!" I screamed.

Then another thunder boomed.