The Western airtemple

Hello and welcome to the next episode it's about to get a little explosive in here and a LOT of resentment towards Zuko so get ready for that anyway

ENJOYYYY!!!!

:)

_

Me: okay are you guys ready?

Zuko: kinda.

Sokka: YES.

Aang: Yes

Katara: I'm ready.

Toph: sure.

Suki: YUP.

Me: okay lets start!

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 12: THE WESTERN AIR TEMPLE

_

Aang,Zuko,Sokka,Katara and toph look at each other then back at the screen.

_

(The episode opens up to an overhead shot of Appa still in his armor and the rest of the group walking slowly on a rocky and barren land with the Sun blazing above their heads. Cut to a frontal shot of Toph with her head down, trudging along with Haru and Sokka walking behind her with their eyes closed.

_

Suki: awww you guys look so sad.

Sokka: we are.

_

Cut to Aang walking tiredly with Momo resting on his head with a similar expression. Cut to a frontal shot of Teo wheeling his wheelchair with The Duke following behind him. Both of them are hanging their heads down dejectedly. Switch to a sideview shot of Katara walking beside her brother with the same expression as the rest of the group.)

Katara: This is humiliating.

_
Zuko: I mean of course it is.

_
Sokka: Do you mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation, (Katara turns her head towards her brother) or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?

_

Katara: both.

Suki: I get that.

_
Katara: (She turns her head back) Both.

Aang: Sorry guys, but Appa (he stretches his hand out and affectionately scratches the area under Appa's eye) gets tired carrying all these people.

_
Suki: awwww poor appa.

_

(Cut to a frontal shot of the whole group)

Teo: I wonder how the rest of the troops are.
Haru: (Cut to a close up shot of Haru's face) They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in.

_

Aang: poor haru's dad.

_

(Cut to an overhead shot of Sokka and The Duke)

The Duke: I miss Pipsqueak.
Sokka: I miss not having blisters (Cut to an overhead shot behind Appa) on my feet.

_

Sokka: yeah I'm so glad we've been just relaxing on these such comfy chairs.

_

(Cut to a close up of the rocky ground as Toph's foot stomps into screen. Cut to a close up of Toph with a relieved expression on her face.)