Ch.4 Inspiration

Later on in the day, Cherry held Reki captive in his room since Langa and Koyomi were hanging out.

"Can I just-"

"No. Didn't your sister tell you? You've hanged with the prince more than she has. Who's the one who is going to marry him?" Cherry crossed his arms and waited for Reki to answer.

Reki rolled his eyes then answered, "Koyomi is..."

A few minutes later, Koyomi entered the room. She flopped on the bed next to Reki. Reki started poking her.

"He didn't do anything to you did he?"

"He would never Reki. Calm down."

Reki sat up, "You know why I'm so protective of you."

"Yeah I know..." Koyomi said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Cherryyy I'm hungry."

"Yeah me too. Cherry could you get us some food?" Reki asked, flopping back down on the bed.

"You both realize you guys have legs too right?"

"Yeah we know," Both Reki and Koyomi said at the same time.

Cherry sighed and asked what they wanted then left to the kitchen. When he entered he saw a familiar green headed guy. Then it hit him.

"It's you," Cherry said in disgust.

Joe glanced over and saw Cherry, "Hey long time no see!"

"Not long enough."

Cherry and Joe both went to the same school when they were younger. Every time they were near each other they fought. Not to mention they used to date.

"You hungry or something?" Joe asked, facing Cherry.

"Reki and Koyomi are, got anything for them?"

"I can quickly make sandwiches."

"Make it fast."

They both stayed in silence before Joe broke it.

"Is there...anyone new in your life?"

Cherry laughed, "You can't just ask your ex if they're dating someone else you know?" He then mumbled under his breath, "You stupid gorilla."

"Oh yeah four eyes why can't I know if you're dating?"

"Because it's my life, my business!"

"Oh yeah?!" Joe got closer to Cherry.

Cherry stepped on his foot and turned away. Joe let out a noise of pain and just continued to make the sandwiches. He quickly finished them and put them on plates and set the plates on a tray. Joe started handing the tray to Cherry when he noticed something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

Cherry held onto the tray, "The fact that I miss you...and I struggle to fall asleep without you." He yanked the tray from Joe's grip and walked away before Joe could say anything.

Cherry walked back to his room and gave Reki and Koyomi their food. They both noticed that he was slightly off.

"Everything ok Cherry?" Reki asked as he took a bite from his sandwich.

"Yeah. So Koyomi what do you think about Langa?"

"He's nice I guess. Not my type but-"

"Like you have a type..." Reki mumbled under his breath.

"I do have a type!"

Cherry slightly chuckled as he continued to listen to the two bickering.

——