Ch.6 A curse

This chapter is honestly just for fun lol

Reki woke up from the sounds of Koyomi screaming in the hallway. It wasn't a screech or even that loud, it was more of a cry for help as she had gotten herself lost.

Reki quickly got changed and opened the door. He rubbed his eyes trying to get them to focus so he could find his sister. Before his eyes completely focused someone ran up to him and hugged him from the side.

"Reki!" Koyomi cried as she hugged her older brother.

"Koyomi? What's wrong?" He slightly pushed her off.

Even though she was clearly scared, contact with his sibling so early in the morning isn't his favorite option of what might happen throughout the start of his day.

"I'm lost..." Koyomi scratched her head.

"How could you get lost? Come if we go to the right-" Reki turned to start heading towards the right when he saw a wall as the hallway came to an end. "That's weird...was that there before?"

"No it wasn't! This whole castle moved I swear," she whispered in a cranky tone.

"That can't be...come on!" Reki grabbed his sister's hand as he ran towards the other end of the hallway. He opened a random door and saw Cherry inside looking confused.

"Cherry!" Reki and Koyomi yelled his name and ran towards him into a hug. He jumped and pushed them off of him.

"So it seems I'm not the only one," He pushed up his glasses then faced the three doors in the room.

"Why are you looking at those doors?" Koyomi pointed to them.

Reki pushed past them then opened a door. "Why is there just a wall behind the door!?"

"It seems that everytime I open the doors there's a wall behind them...but one door would actually take me to another room and it just continues with the room with the doors and its all just stupid," Cherry crossed his arms and felt anger run through his veins at the thought that he cant figure out this mystery.

"Then why not just go out the door we just came through?" Koyomi pointed to the door that was behind them.

"I would but I wanted to solve this first..."

"Let's not solve it. Let's just go find a guard or someone to help," Reki grabbed both Cherry's and Koyomi's hands when Cherry pulled them to a stop.

"There are no guards, I've been awake for three hours now and there seems to be no one."
Reki let go of their hands. "Let's just get out of this room then, we'll have a higher chance of escaping if we go out in the hallways."

The three of them walked out and started opening every door they saw walking down the hallway. They eventually got to one that was unlocked and inside was a wall and a note attached to it.

"You are an idiot..." Reki read the note.

"No, you are an idiot!" Koyomi pulled Reki's hair.

"Agh! I was just reading the note!"

"I know," Koyomi smiled with glee. She looked at the wall, "oh look another spider," she pointed at the little devil.

Reki let out a loud screech and jumped on Cherry who caught him. Cherry yelled at Reki as Koyomi laughed at them, she then saw them lose balance, she blew on them and they fell to the ground.

Meanwhile on the other side of the castle.

"AGHHH!"

Langa turned towards the direction of the scream. "That sounds like Reki..."