Ch.5 All fun in games

"I realized what your problem is," Koyomi placed her hand on Langa's shoulder. He stared at her confused considering this came out of nowhere.

"He has many problems Koyomi," Reki leaned on the table when Cherry slapped Reki behind the head. "Ow! Koyomi said something like that too! Shouldn't she get hit?"

Cherry crossed his arms, "you both should watch your mouths. I'll be in the library if you need me," Cherry walked away and into a dark hall that led to the library.

"No fair...she didn't get hit," Reki muttered to himself.

"Anyways," Koyomi wrapped her right arm around Langa, shoulder to shoulder, but she was struggling since she was shorter. "Could you lean down a bit?" She whispered and Langa did as she told, "thank you," she turned her head to Reki, "He doesn't know how to have fun."

"It took you around five days to find that out? I found out the first day we got here."

"Shut it. But I was thinking that-"

Reki noticed Koyomi moved her hand and placed it around Langa's waist. Langa just stared at her confused and flustered. "Hey! Move that hand!" Reki pointed to his sister's hand.

Koyomi smiled, then gave Langa a hug, "whatcha gonna do about it?"

"I'm just gonna-" he then started sprinting towards his sister, she ran as fast as she could.
They chased each other around the dining table. One sibling would run towards one end and the other would run to the other end. Eventually they started getting tired and slowed down.
Langa just watched them and chuckled every now and then. He eventually started feeling jealous since he's never had anyone to play around like that.

"Come here, I just wanna talk," Reki said within gasps for air.

"And I just wanna live," Koyomi smiled.

Reki sighed then sat down on the floor. "Ok we're done here," he then laid down and started catching his breath.

"Great, now we can do my idea," Koyomi grabbed Langa's hand and dragged him to Reki to grab his hand. She then dragged both prince's to her room. "If you guys don't do as I say I will tell Queen Nanako that both of you are being mean to me," she said in a baby tone.

"I'm a bit scared..." Langa whispered to Reki.

"You should be."

Koyomi looked through her dresser and grabbed two dresses. She faced the two frightened boys and smiled.

Reki and Langa looked at each other knowing they wouldn't be able to get out of this. They both got behind the dressing screen and started taking off their clothes.

"This is going to be awful," Langa held up the red dress.

"Yeah, but sadly this isn't the worst thing she's done. She stabbed me on my sides with a fork when we were younger," Reki turned to the shirtless Langa and poked him on the sides.
Langa flinched and arched his back then turned around quickly and looked at Reki. He hid behind the dress and blushed. Reki smirked.

"You ticklish?" Reki got closer to Langa who was slowly backing up.

"No..."

"You liar!" Reki jumped on Langa and started tickling him. Langa screamed and begged for Reki to stop, but Reki just ignored his begging and continued.

"What the hell is happening over there?" Koyomi asked sitting up from the bed. She couldn't see anything because of the dressing screen.

"Nothing!" Reki stopped tickling Langa. Langa tried to get Reki off from him when Reki pinned him back down to the ground.