Ch.3 Maybe next time

Langa woke up annoyed. Annoyed at Reki for the attitude he's been giving him.

"Would it be a bad idea to treat him how he treats me?" He asked himself as he stood up from his bed. He shook his head then slapped himself. "I should be the mature one here...but it would teach him a lesson..." He shook his head once more and started getting changed.

He walked downstairs into the kitchen when he saw his chef, Joe.

"I heard your little situation with the neighboring prince so I made him his favorite cookies. You can give them to him as a peace offering." Joe handed Langa a plate of cookies.

Langa grabbed one of the cookies then took a bite from it. "They're good..."

"Well yeah, because I made them, now go give them to him so you guys can be buddy buddy," Joe smiled then continued cooking breakfast.

Langa walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room and saw Reki sitting next to his sister with Cherry on the other side. Langa took a breath then walked towards them.

"Koyomi, Cherry! My chef made delicious cookies and I wanted to see if you guys wanted some,"

Koyomi grabbed three cookies without hesitating and thanked Langa. She shoved one in her mouth and ate it like a child.

Cherry looked at the plate of cookies, then to Langa, then to Reki. He took a moment to think but soon realized the situation and grabbed two cookies.

Langa then went up to his mom and asked her if she wanted a cookie, she took a cookie and thanked him. He then went on to the maids and butlers offering them some.

All of them took at least one and by the time he asked everyone, there were no more cookies left.

Langa went up to Reki, "Sorry, it seems we've ran out. Maybe next time," He smiled all innocently and placed the plate down on the table.

Reki muttered to himself, "Oh this means war." He took out his sketchbook and pencil and started drawing like how he normally does

When breakfast was done, it was set on the table and everyone started eating. The tea was being served when Reki offered to help. He poured everyone their tea perfectly, until he got to Langa.

He went in to pour the tea when he "accidentally" missed and spilt the tea on Langa's lap.
"Oops. Sorry maybe next time I won't be such a klutz," Reki backed away and walked to his seat.

Cherry and a few maids went up to him to make sure he was ok. Langa assured them that he was and stood up so he could go change. As he walked by Reki, he noticed he was about to take a sip of his tea when he "accidentally" bumped into his chair causing him to spill his drink all over his drawings.

"Oops. Sorry maybe next time I won't be such a klutz," Langa smirked.

Reki grabbed Langa by the collar of his shirt. "You ruined my drawings!" >:-(

The guards immediately started walking up to Reki, when Cherry stopped them, "I'll handle this,"Cherry walked up to the two irritated boys, faced Reki and said, "Reki! Put him down! Put. Him Down."

Reki never took his eyes off of Langa's. He slowly started to let go. Queen Nanako silently stood up and took a deep breath, not knowing what to do now.

"Prince Kyan. Langa. I don't even-I don't even know what to do with you two!" She slammed her hands down on the table. "The only thing I can think of is locking you two in a room for the whole day!"

"Yes please!" Koyomi said with no hesitation. The idea of her brother being with someone he hates for an entire day was hilarious to her.

"Wait-please don't...I'd do anything to not get locked up with him." Langa pleaded.