Ch 8

ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵉⁿˢⁿᵃʳᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ

A man with long raven hair laid unmoving under a tree. His fingers, that up until now, remained immobile twitched as his face scrunched up in an annoyed and somewhat confused expression.

The rustling of the tree's leaves above him were the first things that registered to the man as he opened his eyes, revealing a set of bright crimson eyes. A small beauty mark was under one of his ruby orbs as his gaze sharpened upon seeing the unfamiliar surrounding.

Slowly getting up from his laying position, the man looked around him and saw nothing but trees. A light from a distance caught his attention as curiosity got the better of him. He stalked towards the direction of the light and was shocked at what greeted him.

A luminescent silver-white tree stood before him radiating a soft warm glow. Small golden ball of lights floated in the air, giving the tree a majestic aura. But what truly caught his eyes was the beauty standing underneath the magical tree.

A woman with hair reminiscent of gold stood before him. Her golden locks cascading down her back, touching the ground and decorated with small crystal-like flowers and butterflies. She wore a white dress that flowed around her figure elegantly. A sparkling see through veil draped at her back serving as a cape behind her. The girl was utterly breathtaking. What sparked the male's curiosity however, was the magic practically pouring out of her being in waves.

Pure, yet at the same time tainted. An ironic combination that only served to attract him even more. Her power was pure in a way that it practically screamed light/good magic, but yet it was tainted by a foreign darkness that clung to her own. Like a parasite sucking it's prey dry, except this time, the 'parasite' seems to be losing. Taking in much more that it can chew.

The woman was in a position where she is neither facing nor had her back completely turned to him. Her form standing sideways in a way that if she turned her head just a little on the left, she would no doubt see him.

The woman before him was... fascinating.

Unconsciously, the man took a step forward and moved closer to the mysterious figure before him. Wanting to ask questions about where he is and who she was. Before he could walk however, the woman abruptly turned her head towards him.

All the words in his head completely disappeared when his crimson eyes met a pair of crystal blue ones. Sapphire orbs stared into his own as his throat suddenly became dry.

The woman looked at him with such gentle and loving eyes that for a moment, he had forgotten who he was. A smile was on her pink and plump lips.

" At long last we meet. Hello my beloved"

Her voice sounded warm and caring, smooth and calm like the gentle light of the moon. If possible, it drew the man in further.

"Who-" his question was interrupted was his surroundings started to fade. Without thinking, he reached out his hands and looked at the woman in desperation. "Wait!"

"We will meet soon... When you wake, you won't remember my face but you will remember meeting me. Find me as I will find you..."

Her voice drifted farther and farther away from him as he was forcefully pulled away from her. Soon, her voice was completely gone and his mind went back to his still slumbering body.

Memories of the woman now hazy in his head as he once again sank into slumber.

Her last words echoing inside his head as he awaits the time he will finally wake from his long magic induced sleep.

"Find me..."

Out in the physical world, his lips moved and words flowed out of his lips, with no one but the lonely dark tower to hear.

"I will find you"

🌸🌺(。◕‿◕。)🌺🌸

Claudia sudden sat up with a gasp as she frantically looked around her. Feeling arms on her waist, she looked down and was greeted with a pretty shocking sight.

Claude was laying beside her, with his arms around her waist, hugging her. His closed eyes and soft breathing indicating that he was currently asleep.

Deeming their position to be normal, as they would normally sleep together when they were kids, Claudia put her right palm on her forehead. Her thoughts going back as to why she woke up with a gasp in the middle of the night.

'I had a dream...but what? What did I dream about again? Strange...I can't remember anything'

Claudia tried to think further and delve deeper into her memories, but all she got in return was a headache.

'Ugh! I need rest, this headache is killing me!'

Deciding to think about her dream later, the just awakened princess later back down and closed her eyes.

Before she could fully fall into unconsciousness however, a set of brilliant crimson eyes flashed into her mind.