Accomplished (Chapter 13)

Smut Warning***

--------------------------

You kissed his neck as Spencer hastily unlocked the door to his apartment. As soon as it flung open, he was dragging you inside, pinning you up against the door once it was shut. He kissed your lips, holding you still by your waist while doing so. You ran your fingers through his shaggy brown hair as you felt yourself begin to grow warm between your legs. 

It had been three months since you and Spencer had first slept with each other, and the two of you had only gotten better with time. The team's suspicions had calmed but were not forgotten, with their occasional glances in you and Spencer's direction reminding you to not be quite so obvious. However, nothing was hidden when you and Spencer were alone together, and in time you had grown a respectable relationship with him. 

You went on dates together between cases, and of course, there always was the occasional sneaking into each other's hotel rooms at night when you were out of town. The sex was a whole other story, with each encounter only helping the two of you get better at the act. 

And this time would be no exception. 

You felt his hand travel up your thigh. The anticipation of him touching you where you needed it most was driving you wild. You kissed him harder, gently tugging on the baby hairs on the back of his neck. His tongue slipped into your mouth, causing you to let to a moan. Somewhere between the kisses, his shirt fell to the ground, his warmth making you feel whole as he was against you. His hand was getting closer and closer to your core every second, you could hardly stand it. 

As he was just about to touch you, he pulled away. Your body felt cold without him pressed up against you. He stared down at you as you looked up at him innocently, silently asking him to kiss and touch you with pleading eyes. You thought he was going to when he leaned down toward you, but he went for your ear and whispered, "Bedroom. Now."

You did exactly as he ordered you to do, and he followed in close behind you. Once you were all the way inside his room, he grabbed you and threw you on his bed. It surprised you, you weren't expecting him to do that. However, you didn't mind. "Spence!" you exclaimed as you hit his mattress. You laughed a little before you were cut off by his lips on yours, kissing you even more passionately than before. 

He crawled all the way on top of you, his hands on either side of your head. You felt the full weight of him on top of you as he began to settle between your spread thighs. He tugged off your top, leaving you in your bra. You and Spencer both seemed to lose your shoes somewhere at the door. 

He came back down on you after throwing your shirt to the floor, cupping your face in one of his hands. You bit his bottom lip gently before letting your tongue slip in his mouth. But that's when you felt his hand move its way into your panties, finding its way to your clit.

You moaned into his mouth and he teased you. He began to kiss his way down your body. When he reached your breasts, and you arched up your back so he could remove your bra. He threw it aside and took a nipple in his mouth. You felt his touch swirl around it, and you bit your lips as he moved to your other one. He continued maneuvering down your body, taking your skirt off of you once he hit the fabric. 

He moved to where he was standing up, gazing down at your beautiful body that was practically on display for him. You were stripped to only your panties, but you didn't feel vulnerable or exposed. You wanted Spencer to have everything.

He quickly took off his pants and moved back down on the bed, stopping halfway up your body and kissing your stomach. He gave you a devious grin before moving back down to your lower half. He kissed each of your inner thighs tenderly up until he reached your panties, kissing your core through them softly. He grabbed them by both sides and pulled them off of your legs, inspecting how soaked they were once they were completely off.