ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ !

꒰  ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ !  ꒱┊͙✧˖*°࿐

┊͙✧˖*°࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 six-thirty p.m. and chrysanthemum was just now realizing she had nothing to wear to a very attractive boy's band gig. oops? so,, in honest chrysanthemum fashion,, she turned on the cure,, and cried for no reason. because who doesn't feel better after they cry?

the girl wiped her tears at six-thirty three and decided to woman up. she rolled on ripped black tights and put on a black satin slip dress,, completing her outfit with platform demonias and excessive eyeliner. painting her lips with ashy purple lipstick,, chrysanthemum sighed and nodded in approval. a knock on her front door signaled her time to leave,, so she grabbed her kitted,, cream arm warmers and tote bag— it had 'RECYCLE OR DIE' written in large letters on the front,, and she loved the looks on old people's faces as she walked past them with it— to carry her phone,, airpods,, and wallet.

trudging downstairs with footsteps loud enough that rodrick probably could have heard them from outside,, chrysanthemum met the teen at her front door. "hey! thank you so much for driving me. it means a lot!" she greeted with a close-eyed smile.

rodrick spent a good two seconds too long gaping at the girl in front of him! "oh! um,, yeah. no problem! you look— you look great. wow. i love your demonias. the hearts are sick." they really hoped their blush wasn't too visible.

"oh,, thank you! i wasn't sure if you'd like them,, actually! i don't wanna make you late to your gig,, so,, lets go,, shall we?" she teased,, holding out her arm like a prince.

rodrick smiled down at the girl in front of him. she was adorable. "yes,, your majesty,, we shall."

taking one look at his car,, chrysanthemum snorted. "you know you spelled 'loaded diaper' wrong,, don't you,, doll?"

"yeah,," rodrick admitted sheepishly. "i'm sorry,, if your embarrassed to ride in this you can follow me in your car."

"no!" she exclaimed,, grabbing their hand and tugging them forward. "it's awesome! i love it. just making sure. let's go!" 'america just seemed to be getting better and better,,' she thought with a smile on her lips.

the car ride there was anything but boring— with the exception of the first few minutes. rodrick switched on the radio per chrysanthemum's request,, and they decided to sing 'black hole sun' at the top of their lungs for the next five minutes. rodrick tried his best to keep the car from swerving too much— a notable difference from his normal death-ride driving skills. hey,, when you have a pretty girl in the car,, you try your best not to give her a concussion. common sense.