Chapter 4 |Back To School|

Hellooooo everyone ! Well there's not many people that are reading this... Oh well... But I wanted to say that thank you to whoever did vote. I know this probably isn't the best fanfic ever, but I am trying to make it good! (:

**Dracy's POV**

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and just hanging out. It was actually kinda nice. My stomach has killed me the whole day... I tried hard to not make it noticeable. I felt Harry's eyes on me the whole day. I couldn't help but look back at him. He was gorgeous! I wish I could hate him for all the pain that he has caused me. I always tell myself that I am going to stand up to him, but every time I look at him I realize that I can't hurt the one that I love. I just wish he loved me back.

I couldn't process what harry said to me today. He said that when we get back to school, he'd be the same guy he's always been.

**Flashback**

"I'm hungry" Niall whined.

"I'll go get some popcorn!" I said cheerfully, happy with the way things were going with harry.

"Errm, ill help," harry offered.

We walked to the kitchen and harry stopped me as I was buttering the popcorn.

"Hey, erm.. Look, you know how we have school tommorow right?" Harry questioned me. What's up with him?

"U-um yeah, w-why?" I replied with my annoying stutter.

"Well, people are going to look at us weird if I start being nice to you, ya know?"

I had a tear rolling down my cheek. I just walked out of the room with popcorn in my hand.

**End Of Flashback**

Well it was 10:30.. Time for bed!

**7 hours later**

I jolt awake to the sound of my familiar alarm clock. I hop in the shower and just stand there thinking about what harry had told me last night. So many thoughts ran through my head. Will he hit me? Will he pick on me? What will he do? He said things are going back to normal. Are they really? I hope not. Unfortunetly, harry wouldn't have a reason to trick me...

I get out 25 minutes later. I put on my black Miss Me capris, a black belt, a pair of orange sparkly toms, and a bright orange Hollister button up with a white tank top. I apply a little bit of makeup to cover the remains of the bruise on my face. I put some mascara and lip gloss on and straighten my hair.

"You look great!"

I look into my room and see that Louis has been watching my the whole time I've been doing my hair.

"Thanks boobear!" I flash a smile as I kiss him lightly on the cheek.

I walk out the door as I hop in my car and drive myself to school. I look down and realized I had a text message from... Harry?! How do I have his number? He must have put it in there because look at the name.

From: Harry Is Sexy

Hey babe, sorry I have to do this. xx make up later?

Are you kidding me? Make up later!? What is that supposed to mean? And have to do what? I'm freaking out.

To: Harry Is Sexy

Do what? And what's that supposed to mean?

Ermagherrrd. I was now at school. I did not want to face the one I love. I did not want to face my bully.

I walk through the doors and receive a few dirty looks. Whatever, I could care less if they don't like me. It's only because harry doesn't like me.