Chapter 3 |Im Sorry|

Hey guys!! If anyone at all is reading this please let me know! Should I keep going? Please people I need feedback! I only have 5 saves.... Haha well anyways... Here is CHAPTER 3! This one should be a bit longer(;

Darcy's POV

"Omg oww!" I scream as harry punches me extremely hard in the gut. I start to cough up blood. I look up to harry to find him crying?

"Omg, I'm so sorry love!" Harry says to me.

Did he just say sorry? What is going on? I couldn't stop the blood I was throwing up. Harry picks me up bridal style and takes me to the family restroom.

"Here," he says handing me a few napkins to clean the blood off of my shirt.

"It's no use." He says seeing that my shirt is clearly ruined.

He hands me a really nice shirt to put on. I guess it was part of my bday gift. Wow, he has good taste. I take off my shirt not really caring since he's already seen me in my bra. I put it on and hope the boys won't notice I changed.

"Look babe, I'm sorry about hitting you like that. Sometimes I loose my control over things" harry says to me.

What is up with him today? Babe? Really? I just stay silent. How could he hit me like that? I know that I'm going to have the worst bruises on my stomach. Great, just more things to hide from my nialler and his friends.

We walk back to the boys as I try to act normal. Harry told me that if I told the boys then things wouldn't be good. I don't know why I'm so scared of him.

"Hey babeee," Liam says putting his arm around my waist. Harry gives him a really weird look. Was he jealous? If harry wasn't such a jerk then maybe I'd like him.

**20 minutes later**

Harry's POV

We take our earlier seats in the car. I can't believe I hit her like that. I'm such a jerk. Ill never get her to like me if I act like that! Wait I don't like her... Do I? No, I can't like Darcy.. I hate her.

We arrive home and me and Zayn decided to stay another night at their house. We had a long day shopping.

"Well, I guess I'm going to bed! Goodnight, love you guys!" Darcy said giving everyone a hug and kiss on the cheek including me. Wow she sent tingles down my spine. I started to blush a little. God I think I might have feelings for Darcy... That just seems impossible though...

"Aww, does harry have a little crush on my sister?" Niall asked, teasing me.

I just sat their silent, ignoring him.

"Well night guys," I said making my way upstairs following Darcy.

We enter the room and Darcy takes off her clothes to get changed. I guess she's use to me seeing her without a shirt on.. Wow, she has a really nice body! I look at her stomach to see a bruise the size of a baseball!

"Omg, did I do that?!" I asked astonished.

"U-umm, i-i don't know.." She replied. God, she was so scared of me..

"I'm really sorry about hitting you the way I did..." I said to her.

"I-im used to it.." She said. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Yeah.. I erm know..." I said.. I feel so guilty..

She went to wash off her makeup to reveal another bruise on her face. What have I done? My mom would be so disappointed..

Darcy's POV

Wow, is harry actually being nice? Whatever I still hate him. How dare he hit me the way he did?! I have bruises all over my body thanks to him. As I was taking my makeup off I saw that I had a big bruise on my face too.

I just burst into tears. I will never be beautiful. My body is scarred and ugly. I will never have a boyfriend. I don't know if I can ever call myself beautiful again. Harry has ruined my self esteem.

Harry's POV

She just started crying. Did I really make a girl cry? I am such a bad person! Darcy is so fragile and sweet and gentle.

"Babe, you just don't know how sorry I am... You need to get some sleep," I say picking her body up and putting her into the bed. She just couldn't stop crying.. I felt so bad. I'm not very good at comforting people but I guess it's worth a try...

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked

"N-no," she said.

"Please Darcy," I begged

"I just want my brother, he's the only one who can make me fall asleep on nights like this," she said.

"Well, let me give it a try," I said snuggling up to her and giving her a soft kiss on both of her bruises.

10 minutes later she is fast asleep. Wow, she is beautiful. I wonder if she knows that... I think I have feelings for her. I just wish she would forgive me.

**8 hours later**

Darcy's POV

I wake up snuggling next to harry. This feels so weird.. Considering I've never had a boyfriend. But he doesn't think of this like that.. At least I don't think he does.

I hop in the shower and get out 15 minutes later. I pick out a short red dress with a brown belt around the waist, some hoop earrings, brown heels, and of course the locket that my mother left me. I blow dry my hair and straighten it braiding some of it at the top. (Like the hair in the pic for this story)

I walk downstairs to see my 3 favorite lads watching tv.

Thank you if you're reading this! Please comment! And vote. I love you allll!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💋😘😉

-holly scott