Chapter 2 |shopping|

Harry's POV

I wake up next to the most beautiful girl ever. Wait what am I saying? I hate darcy... But I've gotta give it to her... She looks good. I check the time and see that it is 6:30!! Well I guess I'm going back to bed.

**2 hours later**

Darcy's POV

I wake up realizing that I'm in the same bed as harry.. This is going to be a long day..

I jump in the shower and get out 20 minutes later. I walk to my closet and pick out white shorts with a navy blue Abercrombie shirt with a brown belt and brown rainbows. I blow dry my hair and curl a few pieces here and there. I dab some coverup on my face to cover the bruise harry left on my cheek yesterday. I have to say... I look pretty good.

I walk downstairs to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes! My favorite! Niall knows me so well, he's the only one who can cook pancakes like my mom.

"Hey sexy," Louis greets me.

I blush and grab 2 pancakes and sit down at the table with niall, zayn, and liam.

Harry walks down the stairs wearing nothing but a pair of boxers! What's wrong with that boy? I'm just glad I survived last night.

"Dude, mind putting on some clothes? There is a girl in the house," Liam snarles.

"She likes it," harry said looking at me dead in the eye.. Oh god. I bet I look like an idiot, my face is bright red.

"So, what do you guys wanna do today?" Niall asks breaking the silence.

"How about shopping?" Louis suggests. He's just like a girl, I swear. He's the closest I have to a girl friend..

"Fine with me!" I say getting up to put my dish in the sink.

"Well... I was thinking we do something a little less... Ya know.. Girly.." Zayn says.

"what are you trying to say?" Louis asks.

"Oh erm nothing" Zayn says.

**1 hour later**

Harry's POV

Ugh so I guess we are going shopping today. Yay... NOT.. Wow Darcy sure is wearing a lot of makeup today.. I wonder why? Should I ask her? No she might think I'm trying to be friendly.. I better not. I hate darcy.

We load into the car and of course I have the seat in the very back next to darcy.

Darcy's POV

I can't believe harry hasn't hit me yet today.. I don't want to go to school on monday. This is going to suck. My 18th birthday is in 2 weeks and I'm not even exited. It's just another day for me to get bullied by harry. I don't get why he hates me so much.. What have I done to him?

We pull up to the mall and we walk into my favorite store ever... HOLLISTER!

Harry's POV

Darcy's birthday is in 2 weeks. I guess I have to get her a gift so I don't look like a total jack*** in front of the boys.. Maybe I should get her something from Hollister.

"Hey Darcy, what size do you wear?" I ask her in disgust. I can't believe I have to get her a gift. I can't wait to beat her up Monday.

"U-umm, I-i wear a size 2 in jeans and a small in sh-hirts" she tells me. Ha, in glad I have so much control over her.

"Okay."

"Please excuse me guys I'm going to go to the lady's room," Darcy tells us.

"I'll go with her to the men's" I offer.

We walk and as we get in the hallway that leads to the bathroom I punch her right in the stomach. Why do I do this to her? I'm a terrible person.

I look on the floor and realize she is coughing up blood

Hey guys!!! If anyone is reading this please let me know!(;

Love youuuuuu ❤❤❤❤💋😘