Chapter 5 |Wake Up Call|

Helllooooo !❤💋🎀

Please leave me feedback! I fan everyone who does! ;)

**Darcy's POV**

We pull up to his house and it hasn't changed not one bit. It was a big house. 3 stories. Not that much bigger than my 2 story house.

"Erm, wanna come in?" He asks me.

"Sure," I replied, quite perky because I was in the best mood ever. Nothing could bring me down. Harry freaking styles just kissed me. Could you blame me?

"Why are you smiling?" He asks, eyeing me suspiciously.

Crap, I bet I look like a retard.

"Oh, no reason... It's just that I've had the best day at school that I've ever had."

I mean I have! First I meet Joey, then Harry kisses me in front of everyone!

"Oh, is it because I kissed you?" He asks while winking at me.

"Maybe.." I giggled.

We walk into his house to be greeted by some girl..

"Omg, Darcy is that you?!" She asks. It scared me. I had no idea who she was.

"Umm, yeahh.." I replied.

"Haha, you don't remember me do you? It's been so long! I'm Gemma! Im harry's sister. I haven't seen you in ages! Gosh, you are georgeous!"

"Omg, you are beautiful! You look so different! We should catch up sometime!" I say, giving her a warm smile.

**Harry's POV**

"Let's go upstairs," I say to Darcy.

How could my sister recognize her? They haven't seen each other in 7 years!

"Okay"

We enter my room when she gets a text from someone.

"Oh crap! I have to go, I was supposed to meet Nialler for dinner with Liam and Louis! You could come if you want?" She said the last part sounded like a question.

"Erm, I've got nothing planned.. Why not," I replied.

"Okay, text Zayn and ask him to come, I don't want him to be left out."

"Okay," I replied.

**1 hour later**

We arrive at Angus Barn (if you don't know what that is, it's the most expensive restaurant in North Carolina..well maybe not the 'most' but whatever..)

We take our seats and I sit next to Hazzaaa. We order out food while making small talk. We arranged to have dinner together because its almost the 2 year anniversary of my parents death. No, we aren't celebrating. We're just having a family dinner in honor of our parents. We always came here on this day. I think of Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and I guess Harry as family. They have been here for me through all of this. Maybe not harry.. But he's starting to change.

We had our food in front of us and I felt a familiar hand on my leg. I look at harry to see him smiling. Wow, he looks genuinely happy. I guess what happened today was not only a good thing for me, but a good thing for him also. I just let him keep his hand there. It made me feel protected in a way that I can't explain.

**Harry's POV**

The kiss earlier was nothing that I thought it would be. I had sparks immediately when her soft lips brushed against mine. This is all so weird. I went from hating her guts to kissing her. I wonder what people at school are going to think... Whatever. Their opinions don't matter. I need to stop being a bully to everyone. After all, this is my last year of high school. I want to make it the best year yet.

I think I might like Darcy. I know it sounds crazy, but she's just an amazing person. How could I ever hit her? How could I call her a slut when he hasn't even had 1 boyfriend? What right do I have? I need to change.

**Saturday**

**Darcy's POV**

This has been the best week ever. Harry kissed me yesterday for the 3rd time! Eeeek! Me and Joey have been talking everyday since we first met. She is so cool! She's the only friend that's a girl that I have. We hung out Tuesday and Thursday after school. She is so much like my brother. They would be perfect for each other! I don't know if he's ready for a relationship because of his last girlfriend Rachael. She cheated on him with this kid named Logan. Who, to be honest, isn't attractive at all. All this happened months ago... Maybe he's ready. I should hook them up!

I hop out of bed and do my daily routine. I get in the shower. I finish in 20 minutes. I put on a green Hollister crop top, not bothering to put on a tank top underneath, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and finish it off with bailey button brown Uggs. I braid some of my hair at the top, (like in the pic) and put some mascara and pink lipstick on. The big bruise is barely there anymore.

I come downstairs and eat some pancakes Liam was cooking.

"Hey LiLi!" I greet him.

"Hey babe," he says.

"What do you have planned for the day?" I ask him.

"Idk, I think I might go buy a special someone their birthday gift," He winks at me.

Crap. My birthday is in 1 week now. How great. I wonder what I'm going to do for it, considering I have NO friends. Well, I have Joey. Maybe we can do something.

"Aww LiLi," I say giggling.

"What are you doing today?" He asks me.

"I don't know. Maybe me and Joey will do something," I say smiling.

"Oh okay!" He says.

I decide to text Joey and see if she's free.

To: Joey 😉

--------------------

Hey, are you busy today? I was thinking maybe we can do something if you're free. xx

I instantly got a reply

From: Joey 😉

--------------------

I was hoping you would ask! What do you have in mind? ;)

Maybe I should introduce her to my brother.

To: Joey 😉

---------------------

I don't know. Maybe we can go to the beach for a day? I have a few people who might want to come

I could bring Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis. Liam's going shopping.

From: Joey 😉

---------------------

That's sounds awesome! Maybe I can bring a friend or 2 from home. See you soon. xx

I send all of the boys a text except Liam asking them to come.

They all agreed. Yay! This is going to be awesome!

Helloooo, so I got some comments and votes! Thank you all so much! It means a lot! Who wants me to keep going? Ill only continue for someone ( at least 1 person ) to comment! If you comment, I fan you! LOVEE YOU

-Harry's wifey ❤❤❤❤❤💋😘