Chapter 6 |Niall meets Joey|

heyyyy! I'm updating on my computer so I get to change the font thingyy. :P Please VOTE/COMMENT (:

thankss. <3

**Darcy's POV**

We were leaving for the beach in 20 mintues. All of the boys were at my house. Today is going to be so fun! I run upstairs to get changed into my bright red and pink Victoria's Secret bathing suit. (The top is strapless with a hole in the middle. the bottoms are bikini bottoms. The whole bathing suit is red with pink polka dots.) I put on some short ripped Hollister shorts and a pink crop top from American Eagle. I slip on a pair of brown Rainbows.

**Niall's POV**

We were going to the beach today! I haven't been to the beach in ages. Darcy said that a really pretty girl was coming with us. I hope she's not trying to hook us up. She knows what Rachael did to me. It might be time to get over her, though. I mean all of this happened months ago. I just really loved that girl. I swear, I will kill Logan if I see him.

"knock, knock,"

I run to get the door. This must be the girl Darcy was telling me about. I go to open the door but Darcy beats me to it.

"Wow," I whisper to myself, seeing how beautiful the girl standing in front of me is.

"This is Joey," Darcy said, gesturing toward the beautiful girl.

"I'm Niall," I say flashing a smile.

"Nice to meet you!"

She shakes my hand and when she touches me, I know this sounds weird, but I felt sparks. She was absolutely breathtaking. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She wore very little makeup. I hate when girls put lots of makeup on and cover their naturally beautiful face.

**Darcy's POV**

"This is Joey," I say, gesturing toward her.

Wow, he couldn't take his eyes off of her!

"I'm Niall," he says, while grinning like crazy.

"Nice to meet you!"

I walk into the living room and leave them alone to mingle. I get all of the boys to put the stuff in the car. It was now 9:30. We should get there by 12. We take our places in the 2 cars. I'm in a car with Harry, Niall, and Joey. Louis and Zayn are in the other one. Me and harry take the front seet. I guess Harry's driving.

We turn on the radio and hear the song girl on fire by Alicia Keys and Nicki Manaj. I laugh at the sight of Harry and Niall trying to rap Nicki's part. When the chorus came on, I got to hear Harry's actual singing voice. He was amazing! Niall was good too, but i already knew that. I mean, I'm his sister!

"Wow, you're really good!" I yell at Harry while turning down the music.

He turned a bright shade of pink. I don't know why he was embarrassed. He was amazing!

"Erm, thanks..."

**Harry's POV**

We arrive at the beach. The whole car ride included us jamming the music, and Joey and Niall in the backseat flirting. They would be a cute couple.

Darcy looks beautiful! I can't wait to see her in nothing but a bathing suit. Wow, I'm weird.

Heyyy! Anyone reading this? PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE! Should I continue?

-Harry's Wifeyy. <3 Love youuuu.

Do you like the character Joey? Should her and Niall become a thing? btw, i know this was a short & sucky chapter. I hope the next is betterr!