chapter 14

Jer POV

I got this itching by my nose. Someone is speaking badly about me.

I am quite surprised that Rapunzel has everyone to talk about their dreams. Well they released me that is the most important thing.

It is quite funny to see all those buff guys have those ridiculous dreams. Than Rapunzel  started saying his dream like says in a more girly voice I wanna see the lanterns and find my first love.

That chameleon is still staring at me.

Than suddenly the good mood is gone when a guy comes into the pub while he screams "I have called the guards"

Everyone looks at me and Rapunzel. Mustache dude starts pushing us behind the bar, pulls down the unicorn tap and pushes me down the hole with the words "Your dream is shit dude. Get a real dream."

"Come on Ginger let's go. -BANG- WTF was that for."

"My name is Rapunzel you  you  you  dimwit."

I rub my poor head, "yeah okay fine but no more hitting with the pan"

We walk through the whole tunnel. It is a long tunnel. And a dark one. Rapunzel looks kind of scared.

PING some lightbulb starts burning in my head. I go really close to his neck and blow cold air in his neck.

"WAAAAAAAAH" -BANG- right I forgot he still has the frying pan.

I start pulling him towards the end of the tunnel. " Come on Rapunzel. Before the guards find us."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry short chapter but I did promise an update so taadaa

don't kill me 

next chapter max will be there again 

comment vote follow