chapter 11

• Dedicated to Jeroen Van Den Bossche

Jer POV

Ha he bought it. This little boy will not know what hit him. Do I feel sad for tricking him? A little. Will it stop me from doing this to him? No

He hasn't been outside a lot so it will be easy enough for me to scare him back into that tower, I hope. Only that drawing of that Flinn dude still creeps me out. It looks exactly like me, that guy has a dimple on his left cheek and gues where I have a dimple. DING DING DING  we have a winner.

But it can't be me, no way in hell it is me. Ok I am a douchebag and ok I am charming and good looking and every girl and guy fall in love with me, but that drawing isn't me.

It is just coincidence. I lost my memory 6 years ago and he lost that Flinn dude 6 years ago, that is not related to eachother. If I could remember I would know it wasn't true.

If that stupid chameleon glares at me one more time, I will take his tongue and strangle him with it. God he is annoying.

Ok back to the eating place. He will be so frightened muhahaha. Thank god it has such a girly name he will not  suspect a thing

We stop outside of the tavern and Rapunzel turns to me. "Are you serious, this is a place to eat. 'The Pink Unicorn' Jer I swear if there are little girls in there who want to pull at my hair and play dress up with me. I will kill you slowly while you are begging for mercy and then I will make you disappear understood?"

"of course Ginger, come on let's go in and eat something, I am starving."

3             2             1             and the door opens

You should have seen his face,priceless, totally in shock and he starts to get as green as the chameleon. Never mess with me Jer .........

I am interrupted in my thoughts when I hear someone shout. " hey you are that guy from the wanted poster. Get him guys." Soon enough I was grabbed by those guys while Rapunzel was constantly hitting and knocking people out with his frying pan. That boy has some muscles I must say.

He then shouts "PUT HIM DOWN NOW BEFORE I GOT MAD. HE IS MINE ...."

50 pair of eyes go to him and then to me, oh shit they have a wrong idea now. I guess he figures that out right now. He is so cute uhm I mean manly when he is blushing like that.

Some of the guys he knocked out earlier wakes up again and rubs his head.

"who the f*ck has knocked me down" 25 pair of fingers point at Rapunzel. He grabs his axe of his back and walks slowly to Rapunzel. He unshed it and

Hopefully you liked this chapter and maybe you vote for it. Please don't kill me for the cliff hanger

Sorry I haven't uploaded for long. Not that I hear any complaints cus the comments are most of the time nonexistent except for those comments like , your spelling sucks and stuff. I know that it sucks but it is editing so be patient please

Toodles