Galway Girl('s Uterus)

She played the fiddle in an Irish band but she fell in love with an English man. 

Ed Sheeran. Most beautiful man alive. That's all I could see as I stared up at him on the stage. His gorjus ginger locks- his bright blue orbs staring into my soul, not blinking once (it was a little scary, but it felt sexy)- his hourglass figure. My ushy gushy pussy couldn't take much more.

My best friend Chase stood beside me, the shadow of his tall, lanky, gumby-like figure looming over me. Nothing could bring us apart. We both stood shellshocked at Eddys beautiful guitar solo in bohemian rhapsody, his original song, featuring bhad bhabie. 

I flinched as I heard my favorite song start playing- Galway girl. I screamed the lyrics at the top of my lungs, feeling the music in my movements. The adreniline was coursing through my veins. Then, something crazy happened.

"You there! In tankini!" I gasped. Was Ed talking to me?? I was the only one i could see wearing a tankini. And boy was it a sexy one. Velvet, with lace trailing up my legs. "Come up on stage kitten."

Just then I almost creamed my tankini.

I walked up on stage and Ed winked at me. "Come sit on my lap kitten."

I sat.

"Where are you from kitty boo?" He inquired.

I smiled shyly, blushing from tip to toe, almost as red as my velvet lace tankini. Im on my period free bleeding, thats why I chose red. "I- I'm from G-Galway." My irish accent shone through (it was fake ofc. I'm actually from Alabama. Chase is from there too. We're cousins. Sometimes we kiss for fun. His saliva tastes volupus. Just like my pimples when I drink the pus.)

Ed smirked devilishly.

I felt my period blood seep onto ed's blue jeans. His gadonkdonk dick poked into my asshole. They were perfectly aligned like a puzzle piece. I almost wanted to slide over my tankini bottoms and invite his little man inside.

Then, the main chorus of Galway Girl started playing and we got up to dance.

"You know, she played the fiddle in an Irish band

But she fell in love with an English man

Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand

Said, "Baby, I just want to dance"

With my pretty little Galway Girl

You're my pretty little Galway Girl"

"That's me!" I said in my heavy Irish accent that I stole from the lucky charms commercial. Specifically the unicorn commercial.

Ed licked his lucious paper thin lips.

Suddenly i felt something down there. Holy lucifer. This man just made me cream!

Then I looked down and realized- it wasn't cream. 

-------------------------------------

thank you to my little fag soulmate kitten @imaminorufuckinfreak