Shape of You(re Uterus)

Red. Thats all I saw. Red blood spreading everywhere. The crowd gasped in horror. Chase stared at my pussy lips that were spilling out of my tankini in terror.

I looked down and saw it. Blood coming out. Everywhere. From my uterus. Gallons of blood in a puddle beneath me. Liters.

Ed crawled over like a wild animal, dipped his finger in, and licked the blood off. He growled hungrily before dipping his whole head in and lapping up the blood. I blushed shyly.

Suddenly A platform arose from the floor. Ed's wife, Cherry, stood on it with her hands on her hips. "Ed. Ward. Christopher. Lawrence. Uterus. Toenail. Pubert. Piss kink. Sheeran. Just what do you think you are doing?!"

He looked up at her, blood dripping off his face, before cowering back. He was feral. He whined and crawled and crawled and crawled. He clung onto my legs for dear life, licking the blood that dripped down.

Cherry shook her head and threw her high heel at him. There were spikes on the bottom and one stabbed his eye. He howled in pain (AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

I gasped before bending down and grabbing his head in my hands. My tongue slithered from my mouth as if it had a mind of its own. It slithered into his socket hungrily. The taste of his juicy iron blood was too much. 

I felt something weird. It was his brain! That was it. It was tiny, my whole tongue could wrap around him. So i decided to take it out. Then I realized that would kill him, so i put it back in. I am offically a neurosurgeon at the age of 12.

Ed whined and clawed at my ass. That made my kitty go wild. It purred and purred. Like ed I was now feral.

Suddenly, shape of you started playing. The noise was so great that Cherry's eardrums burst and blood flowed from her ears.

Then, Ed started singing to me.

"IM IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOURE UTERUS!"

He screeched as he shoved his hand inside of me to feel it.

"I feel the shape" He told me lovingly. "I love the shape of your uterus."

Then, I heard a growl from afar. I recognize that growl from sexy time. It was Chase! He was jelly. But not of Ed. Of me.

--------------------------------------

be one with the uterus!!!!!!!!!?????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferosh.

kitty go purr. kitty ferosh.