Photograph (Of Youre Uterus)

No! This can't be. I can't be g-

i cant say it.

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g----

GAY!

is this karma for saying the f slur?!?!!!

it has to be. this is horrible. I can't go to hell!

Suddenly, Chase walked over to me. He picked me up, shoved his hand up my pussy, and ripped out my uterus. I screamed in agony.

It's not like i'd have kids anyway. Gay people don't have kids.

Ed rushed over with a look of pure fury on his face. He punched chasey wasey in the face and pulled me into his arms princess style.

"My poor little kitten. What did he do to you?! We have to get you to the hospital, stat! Are you gonna be alright kitty boo?" He asked caringly.

"I'll be alright," I told him, looking down and my bleeding pussy, "probably."

Suddenly, everthing went balck.

-------------------------------

I woke up in a white room. Everything was fuzzy except for two blue orbs infront of me. I'd recognize those orbs anywhere. It was Ed.

But where was I? How did I get here?

Ed licked my cheek lovingly.

"Y/n, your uterus got ripped right out of your precious pussy."

He then showed me a photograph of my ripped out uterus.

"It's so beautiful, I could write a song about it." He told me.

Just then, he broke out in songing.

"We keep this love in a photograph,

of youre uterus.

we made these memories for ourselves,

where our eyes are never closing

uteruses are never broken

and times forever frozen still."

I started crying. That song was so emotional and beautiful.

Then, a nurse came running into the room. "Y/n, we need to perform emergency surgery. Now! Move out of the way, Mr. Sheeran!"

Ed clawed at the nurses arm. "I NEVER. and I mean NEVER. leave my kittens side."

"Eddy bear, it's okay. I'll be okay baby boo." I told him, putting my hand on his.

Ed took a deep breath before nodding. "Okay. But if anything happens to y/n," he said, staring intensley into the nurses eyes. "I will unleash my inner wolf. I will go feral." He howled. "AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

-----------------------------

[third person pov]

"Mr. Ed Sheeran... I'm sorry to tell you this... but F/n L/n died at 11:11 PM at the age of twelve. We are so sorry for your loss."

Everything moved so fast. One moment, Ed was staring into his love's eyes, and the next, he was hearing the news of her death.

Ed unleashed the beast.

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He howled, before getting on all fours and sprinting full speed at the nurse.

The nurse screamed in terror and tried to run, but ed was feral. Unfortunately for him, not feral enough. He was restrained by a group of doctors and put into a mental institution.

Ed slobbered in his padded cell. They had put him in a straight jacket. He howled. He would get his revenge. he would.

---------------------------------

bakas. go feral on this pussy.