You Need Me, I Don't Need You(re Uterus)

Chase heard the news and rushed to the hospital to see his cousin. When he got there, he heard news even worse than the news that y/n had died- Ed was put in a mental institution. Chase knew what he had to do.

He was going to break Ed out.

He put on his burglaring gear- his neon pink ski mask, his black tights, and his black fishnet croptop. He slid on his gloves, and he was ready. And so, the operation began. 😈

He snuck into the institution on his little tippy toes in his little neon pink high heels that matched his ski mask. No one noticed him cum in. He was a mischevious little man. 😈

Then, after searching for 50 whole seconds, he found Eddy's room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked! He saw a little mail slot in the door and got a bright idea. He grinned as he slid his hand through the slot and grabbed the handle and opened the door. #gachalogic.

Ed's eyes lit up but then turned into slits in anger. Suddenly, alarms started blaring and Nicki Minaj busted through the wall, and army of barbz trailing behind her.

"Pound the Alarms!" Nicki sang while waving her arms in the air.

Ed and Chase gasped in terror. Chase got down on his knees to beg for mercy, but to his surprise that wasn't necessary.

Nicki put one finger under his chin and pulled his head up. "I love your pink getup. You can go. This one however," She said, nodding at the ginger. "This one stays with me... for sexy time."

Chase neighed before grabbing Ed and running past Nicki in a flash.

They ran as fast as they could, but Nicki and the Barbz were hot on their trail.

"Barbz, CHARGE!"

After hearing that, Chase knew it was over. Footsteps pounded behind them, getting louder until suddenly Chase started Naruto running and he was moving at the speed of light. There was no way they'd catch up now!

Ed and Chase made it to the door and ran out, climbing into chase's bright pink convertible and speeding away.

Chase drove him and Ed to chucky cheese. Once they pulled into the lot, Chase pulled a Ouija Board out and giving Ed a serious look.

"It's necromancy time, Eddy Bear."

-------------------------------

This chapter goes out to Clare's mom's pink lipgloss. Thank you lippy gloss and all of your pink glory.