a walk to the park

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Andy bersacks beautiful voice. And my sister screaming.I rush out of bed cringing at the pain if the huge brusie on my stumick 'that must have formed last night' I thought.I rushed down stairs to see Jane passed out on the floor with blood surrounding her I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I took off my shirt exposing the purple bruise on my stumick and wrapped it around her arm. I brought her up to her room tucked her in and shut the door as quietly as possiable. "Goodnight angel" I whispered. I left the house and walked to the paek , when I got there I heard a voice behind me "hi, its Skyler right." The voice said. I turned around to see chase bronstan. "Oh yeah hi...chase"? "Yeah that's me, umm how are you" he asked quietly. I looked at him "uh not to be rude but I'd prefer to be left alone", I said a little to roughly." Oh sorry Skyler I was just gonna ask some thing."he said walking away. I looked up confused no one really talks to me let alone asked me questions." Hey wait, ask away sorry for being rude". I said to him before he walked away. "Thanks" he walked back "I was just asking if you were gay"? I looked at him so fucking confused, he must have noticed cause he said some thing else "I seen you looking at James like you wanted to eat him so that's why I was asking, that's all." I started to panic ' uh oh if I tell him will he tell everyone I'm scared, I shouldn't well... " w-why do you w-wanna know?" I   stuttered. "Oh me, well... I just...just wanted to know." That's all he smiled. I didn't think that was the reason but whatever. " well how can I trust you to tell you anything I don't know you..." I frowned. That's fair right. " you wanna no that you can trust me here ill prove you can trust me" he smiled then leaned towards me and lightly touched his lips to mine then he got rougher, at first I didn't know what was going on but after a few seconds I realized and started kissing back. His fingers intertwined with my hair and my hands found there way to the inside of his shirt. He was sitting on me while I was still one the swing, we both found it uncomfortable so with out parting our lips we say on the dirt. He pushed me down and srateld me he lifted from my lips and man I wanted more. "Well I guess I already know the anwser ." he smiled at my bright blush ' shit I'm blushing god dammit now he's gonna think I like him damn'. " oh shit" I looked at the time " I gotta go sorry but my dad will kill me please don't tell anyone thanks bye." I yelled walking away. "No problem, bye Bea".  Did he just call me Bea what ever that was the best time of my life.