the hospital

I woke up in the hospital to see the nurse looking over files. I look around the room to see if anyone's around but I see no one.  "hey your finally awake" the nurse smiles. "my name is Tonya but call me tonne". I tried to smile but it hurt to much cause my lip was swollen. next I was surprised cause James walked in with chase. "is he awake, is he alright" James asked in panic. I look at him confused. " James why do you care so much about him you beat him all the time why take an interest" chase growled. "shut up man I'm allowed to worry" James freaked back. "boys, boys calm down he's awake talk to him but he might have trouble talking back he has a swelled lip" she shushed. James came over "hey sky how you doin". I look up "h-h-h-ori-abl-e". he takes my hand I'll be fine we'll get the one who did this to you" he smiled. " why a-a-are y-you b-b-being so nice t-to me" i ask? " believe it or not i care about you Skyler" he kissed my hand and left.

james pov

'what is wrong with me im gonna ruin my whole reputation' i think to myself. ' I'm straight then why do i have feelings for this guy' 'Skyler, the perfect guy sexy, he's sweet, doesn't talk to much, uhhh i love him'. 'snap out of it he don't like you so don't try anyting ill just go back in and be normal, yea normal'. the first thing i see when i walk in is chase talking t Skyler about what happened, Skyler i can tell dos not want to talk about it so i step in. " hey chase he obviously dont wanna  talk about it so leave him alone man" i say calmly." no he needs to talk about it or else he'll get beat again" chase starts to cry. " james is right i-i don't anna talk about i but i need to get air before i suffocate , tonne can i take jams with me to go get air please" Skyler asks. " SURE"  she replies. he stands up take my hand and walk to the balcony.

chases pov

'god i cant stand james that ignorant bastard' " umm whers the bathroom ma'am" she smiled "walk down the hall ad turn to your left second door to your right". "thank you" i left.

skylers pov

" okay why the fuck are you bring nice to me u hate me" i yell? "shh quiet don there boy, listen i know this might soun weird but................................................... well .... i might sorta kinda really not really have the slightest crush on you"

sorry its so short guys ill make it up to u.

like

vote

tell people

recommend

comment ideas