a fool I am, a fool

I hope you people who like m book this chapter contains matre subject matter meannin fistigand heavy makout session. enjoy

------------------------------

skylers pov

I was sitting on my bed when Jane ran in my room " Skyler " she screamed. I look up from my phone, ugh "what Jane" I scowl. " I failed my math test skiller help I'm going to be made un of I failed" she stats to cry. me being the big brother I am I bring her over to me for a big hug. "its okay J its one test you wont be made fun of I promise okay" I sooth her. after a good slid 30 minutes of her crying she calms down and falls asleep in my arms,  pic her up and carry her to her room. she snuggles up agenst the teddy I bought her for her birthday last year.

I walk down stairs only to find James sitting on the couch flicking through the channels. I clear my throat, " can I help you James". he looks over smiles and looks back to the television . I walk over and sit by him apparently to close for his liking. so he pushes me over and I stare at him with shock on my face. "listen dude i know you like  but know need to sit near me" he says with confusion in his eyes. I look over "get he fuck out of my house now" whisper to him. he looks at me.

he moves over to me. I look at him with such sorrow. he leans in and I freeze my whole body freezes. his lip are soft as they connect with mine. my eyes stay open while his close. he bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I as not allowing. " open your mouth skyler" he says agenst my mouth. I still don't give in, not utill he gets on top of me and makes me gasp. he takes the opportunity to slip his tounge in to my mouth. he kisses me roughly and after 2 minutes I give in and start kissing back, he smiles into the kiss.after what feels like 10 minutes we part both of us panting. " I knew you'd give in" he gets up and walks out slamming the door behind him. 'well that was weird' I thought.

james pov

what the fuck did I do I went over to tell him it was a joke about liking him and we make out whats wrong with me. ugh. I walk in my house and no ones home of course. I make some dinner seeing that its like 7:00pm. oh shit we made out for a hour..... and I liked it.... uhhhh what was happening to me. man I sceard. just then my girlfriend comes over and drags me to my bedroom. of course she wants to have sex. oh well ill enjoy this. I push her on the bed she yelps but laughs. I chuckle. I start taking my shirt off getting on top of her. she pulls me down kissing me hungrily. I start to unbutton her flannel shirt. still kissing her I pull her shirt off. next we split to take our pants off shes wearing a blue lace bra with matching lace blue undies. cute. I smile kissing her again. I wrap my arms around her un clipping her bra, I throw it on the floor and start kissing down her chest until I get to her nipples yum. I suck on her nipple. she moans and rubs the back of my head. I begin kissing back up toward her mouth but she wants something else. she nods down words an I realize what she wants. I take off her undies and put lube on my fingers. at first I use two fingers to explore around then she asked for more so i went three again more, more, more soon enough it turned into fisting she moaned so loud I thought she wake up the Neighbors, so i did the one thin I was good at I kissed her to shut he up an fineshed there and went to sleep.

I still don't understand why I liked kissing skyler I thought as I drifted into a deep dark sleep