Dad it hurts

I ran up stairs i was so confused "he kissed me does he like me, no thats impossible, maybe i don't know" a smash interrupted me from my thoughts i opened my door only to find to find a drunk ass walking through the door "skyler I'm home come down" he yells out. "Im busy dad" i yelled back hoping to escape my beating today. " get your ass down here right fucking now bitch" he screams. 'Damn never can i escape not one fuckin day' " coming" i yell as i walk down to the living room. "hi buddy how are you today were you gone" he laughs slightly. Yea i went to the park after you smashed my sister to the ground you fucking bastard" I went to hit him but he through me on the couch. Next thing i knew he was stripping me, he must be really drunk because this is new. I struggled to get out from under him but he strapped me to the couch now i was freaking out. I was now completely naked and he was stripping i closed my eyes not wanting to see anything, well i succeeded that but as soon as i opened my mouth i felt his big white cock in my mouth and thrusted a few times until he was ready to cum, at that point he took it out of my mouth leaving me coughing to death he came all over my body. He flipped me over and put on a condom, he put his dick to me and pushed in me, i screamed bloody murder "it hurts dad-dad please it hurts s-sto-stop please" i whimpered. "You like that boy" he thrusts harder.

Time lapse

I was laying in my bed with everything hurting after everything happened all i remember is being carried upstairs and not by him, then i realized there was some one beside me. I started to panic, but before i could get up a arm held me down, then a girls voice said " no stay it only me" she said, then i realized omg its cece. "CECE WHAT R U DOIN HERE" i yelled in excitement. "Shhhushhh I'm here because i was supposed to be here tomorrow remember now shhh and go to sleep please well talk later goodnight babe" cece said "good night baby cece".