XIX

CHAPTER NINETEEN"New World in My View"

CHAPTER NINETEEN
"New World in My View"

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

"bill!" amelia yelled, seeing him in the courtyard of the hotel carmilla with sookie. she was angry, fuming, she wanted to rip his head off and give nan something else to yell about.

bill knew what was coming, he told sookie to stand back. "what? no, what's goin' on?" sookie asked, standing next to bill. "what the fuck!" amelia yelled again, stopping about five feet away from them.

eric watched from afar as she went to confront bill. telling her wasn't the easiest thing, but secrets do not and will never exist in their relationship.

"amelia, i can explain—"

"oh, i'm sure you can," she cut him off, crossing her arms and letting him speak only a little longer. "bill what's goin' on?" sookie asked, making him snap at her, "sookie, not now!"

sookie stepped away from bill with a sour expression on her face as bill looked at amelia, "telling you would've only hurt you."

"it would've only hurt me?" she asked, disbelief and anger lacing her tone. there was a beat of silence until her lips quipped into a frightening smile. "let's see if this hurts then."

quicker than light amelia held her hand up, a bright, white light shooting out of her hand and hitting bill like a bullet. he fell backward, groaning as sookie gasped, "amelia rae stackhouse, what was that for?!" sookie yelled, running over to bill.

eric vamp sped over, holding sookie back, "let the big kids handle their business," he said, looking to amelia, "please, continue."

she walked up to bill, pulling him up on his feet, "c'mon, big man, where'd that threatenin' guy go? did he run off when he was faced with an actual threat?" she taunted, letting go of his shirt as he tried to keep his cool. "i will not fight you. one, you are a woman. two, i'm supposed to be protectin' you, not fightin' yo—"

"protectin' me? where were you when i almost died and godric was the one who saved me? where were you when that fuckin' dragon bitch scratched me, when eric saved me!?" she yelled, punching him square in the jaw. the blow caught him off guard and he landed on the ground again, holding his face. just as bill set his eyes on amelia, godric stepped out of the hotel. he saw eric watching them fight and sighed.

"you're nothin' but a no good, one-track-minded piece of shit that don't care bout no one but yourself. fuck you, i'll kill you before i let you make my decisions." she spat as bill laid under her, hurt and angry.