chapter 7

Cameron's POV 

I wake up panicking. It was 10:35. Oh no I'm late! I tried running out of bed resulting me hitting myself with the floor. Ouch.

I look to the bed next to me, which is Nash's, but he was still sleeping. Not even surprised.

I got up from the floor and went to wake up Nash. I slapped him 5 times across the face vining every second.

He sprung up frowning saying,“ That's cold bro." I nodded with a smile on my face skipping to the tiny washroom. (Aka bathroom/restroom)

I stare at the dirty, blank mirror. I was then interrupted from hearing Nash whine.

“Hurry up bro ! You've been in there for 40 minutes !!”

Wtf I've been here for 40 MINUTES?!? . I run out the washroom hitting Nash's face out the way.

I throw all my clothes out of my suit case until I found my red vans, khaki pants, with my red hoodie and beanie.

I quickly slipped them on and texted sky.

She was downstairs eating. Of course. I tell her to come to my hotel room as soon as possible.

About 5 minutes later there's a knock on my door. I sprint to the door finding a Sky at the door with 2 plates full of food.

“Okay thanks Sky I haven't had anything," I told her trying to get a plate from her. She furrows her eyebrows and smacks my hand.

“Who said they were for you ?" She said raising her perfectly alined eyebrow. I give her a jokingly dirty look at stomp my way to the front door. I pout then open the door slammin it afterwards. I opened the door soon enough and see that Sky had finished everything on her two plates.

I shake my head and head out the door going to the MagCon event with Sky next to me.