Chapter 3

Sky's POV

As we walk into the hotel, I  stands there in complete shock. There are litterly 700 girls screaming, trying to get a hold of us. I've never been swarmed before, but the guys seem so calm? Weird.....

We all rushed into the elevator. Nash pressed the first bottom he saw because everyone was outside the elevator. We eventually got to the 4th floor. Bart then told us our room numbers and who we were rooming.

Aaron, Jacob,Mahogany, and I were in one room. (Jox )

Cameron, Matthew,Nash, and Carter in another room (Cashew )

Shawn,Jack, Jack,Sam and Hayes in another one.

There were 5 beds each suite and that was pretty good !

Mahogany decided we should room together. We got the two beds  hat were right next to each other and Jacob and Aaron were on the other side of the room.

I unpacked all my clothes into my drawer that was separating Mahogany and me. I then went to the restroom to fix my makeup. It was actually really hot here.

When I finished my makeup check up, Mahogany told me they were all going to Cameron's room, which was the biggest room. I knocked on the door and smile to a smiling. I hugged him because I'm a hugger. We hugged for about 20 seconds then let go. I smiled again went over to Cameron. I sat on his lap and kissed/pecked him cheek.

The guys decided to make a YouTube video because the fans have been begging for one.  They did a Q & A video with the #askcashew. About 2 minutes later, they started the video for Nash's channel.

*starting the video*

Nash: Hey guys! I'm here with *waits to introduce themselves*

Matthew: Machew

Cameron : Cameron annnnd the one and only ..... Sky Dallas! *starts clapping*

My cheeks turned bright red.

Me: ugh hi .... I'm Sky?

Matt: don't be so shy be open :D

I glared at him like I was about to kill him. His eyes widened and nods quickly smirking.

Nash: OK back to the video... Question ... Are y'all nashty? Well I know I am *smirking while wiggling his eyebrow*

We laugh and eventually finished the video. He edited it and  posted the video at around 9 pm. I yawned and kissed Cameron on the cheek. I said good night to everyone and left to my room.

I plopped on my bed and instantly fell.

(: