CHAPTER 5

Cameron's pov

When the guys and I finished eating our food from the buffet from downstairs (the lobby) we went over to Sky's room to go wake her. When I see Aaron hugging Sky soothing her with sympathy. Sky was heavily breathing in and out as if she was scared. She was in fact very pale. I turned my in wonder. I cleared my throat, and Aaron quickly turns around even more pale than Sky. He opens his mouth but I stop him saying,"What were you doing with Sky, Aaron ?!??" His eyes widened.

Aaron's POV

When Cameron came in I was extremely embarrassed. Like just imagine making out with your crush then having their parents walk in. And that's how I felt right now. I was completely speechless. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Moments later Cameron decided to talk.

"What were you doing with Sky?" He stared at me with his cold brown eyes. He waves his hands in my face and repeats, "AARON !?! Hello can't you hear ? What did you do with Sky ?!!!"

My eyes widened and spoke, "I didn't do anything. I swear Cameron. She got frightened and screamed when she saw me then went to the bathroom. It sounded like she was crying so helped her and tried calming her down and that's when you came in." By the end, I was already out of breath.

Cameron nods his head and walks out the hotel room with Sky in her arms soothing her back whispering in her ear.