chapter 6

Sky's POV

It was currently 6:37 am and I was showering for the first MagCon event today. I would wake up early because the guys would always hog up the shower plus they take forever.

I wore shorts that went up a little higher than my upper thigh, a lavender crop top that only showed a little bit of my stomach but longer from the back. Light purple and white Vans with my hair straighten. I only put mascara and winged eyeliner with some foundation under my eyes.

Looked in the mirror and was happy with my look. I went on my phone and saw my phone blowing up. I immediately thought about Cameron. I check him twitter and saw he tweeted something about me.

" Cameron Dallas: SOO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR especially with my little sister @ skydallas !! :* "

When I read it I immediately screamed Cameron's name and not surprisingly I woke up Aaron and came running to me. He looked at me concerned and I slightly chuckled. He looked at me very confused and showed him the tweet. He nods his head and goes to bed.

"Aaron when is your guys' first meet and greet stuff?" I asked

"First of all, you're a part of this too," he chuckled while continuing,"and the next one issss um in 20 minutes."

"Um okay thanks. I'm going to Cameron's room." I mumbled.

I lied and went downstairs to get food. (me af)

When I went down Nash and Gilinsky was there ( a/n when I say Gilinsky I mean Jack Gilinsky. When I say Johnson, I mean jack Johnson.)

Whme I saw them I smiled and went over to the waffle maker machine thing. After 5 minutes of waiting for it cook. I also got a muffin, milk, and toast with grape jelly. (Really hungry rn. Help)

When I was about to bite into the toast when my phone rang meaning I got a text. Great it was Cameron.

C- Cameron S-me

C- SKY WHERE ARE YOU. AARON SAID YOU WERE WITH ME BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT. WHERE ARE YOU.

S- Chill. I'm in the lobby eating with Gilinsky and Nash.

C- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME. OMF. MEET ME IN MY ROOM NOW.

S- okay yeah I'll be there soon.

-end of convo-

------------------+---------------

OOOHHH WHAT DOES CAMERON WANT ? STAY TUNED FOR MORE, LITERALLY SOUND LIKE A COMMERCIAL. BYE LOVES