chapter 8

“AYE WHAT UP GUYS. It's Bart. The organizer of MagCon. AND WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER MAGCON. ! " Bart nodded in approval and called each guy and mahogany. ( queen af ) One by one, everyone walked up onto stage. At last, he says, “And new coming guest, LITTLE DALLAS ! " I gave him a dirty glare. He chuckled correcting himself, “I meant Sky Dallas. Come on up here." I smiled and walked up.

I sat next to Cameron. Now for the questions.

“Yes, that girl in that cow onsie !" Nash pretty much yelled. “Does Sky like anyone ? I mean there's over 15 guys. She's bound to like someone."  I completely froze. “Um. I do but it's just a little crush I guess. It's not like he'll ever like me"

Aaron's POV

When that girl asked that question, million of questions rushed through my mind.

Who is she talking about ?
Is it me ?
Is it just a lie ?
It better be me.

I opened my eyes and found the janitor cleaning and moping the floor. Did I sleep through the whole thing ? Why didn't the guys wake me ? Ugh

I rubbed my eyes and called Bart.

A- hey Bart. Um where are you guys ?
B- what do you mean ? We're in the hotel room.
A- come and get me. I'm still at the event room.
B- oh um okay. I'll tell the guys to pick you up. I guess

    - end of convo-

About 5 minutes later I see sky. Nope not sky. It's Cameron. Good job Aaron. I got up and went back into the hotel room. Carter and Matt were doing a youtube video. Fun.