chapter 10

(double digits... Double the writing !1!1 im going to make it extraaaaaa long.) I hope

Aaron's POV

When I woke up from my 10 minute nap, I noticed we had reached the mall. I also see Sky next me. Better be getting some today. I'm joking. I bet Sky doesn't even like me. For all I know she could like Taylor or Johnson. They're both in her league. I'm obviously not.

I really hope she does like me. Every moment we would spend together, I would be proud and lucky to call her all mine. But for now, I'll call her Cameron's. For now.

We hopped off the 18 wheel limo and walked inside the mall. Every now ans then Taylor would yell "cock" or "pubic hairs" I continue walking in front of the crowd not wanting to get kicked out. We actually have. It's really embarrassing actaully.

Sky walked into Vans with Cameron. Everyone at just least bought 2 pairs of shoes and a shirt. I just bought since some sunglasses. I know, I'm that cool.

From there, we were dragged into Wet Seal by Sky and Mahogany. Got to say so myself, Wet Seal was a cool place. And don't judge because I'm a boy. They were so Tumblr. Mahogany and Sky walked out with 3 bags full of clothes. Most of us had gotten tired so I stood up and said,

"Why don't we go to the food courts. When ever the people who are buying stuff are done, you go to the good court, where everyone else will be. Yes?" Everyone nodded and went they're separate ways.

I didn't know whether to go with Sky and go shopping or to go to the food court. Like I'm hungry, but I still want to be with Sky. Yeah I'm going with Sky.

I looked up and saw Sky laughing at I think they were laughing at about how many bags they had.

As the weirdo I am, I also started laughing. Sky cocked her head to the side and laughed along. I knew she thought I was weird. I mean I know I am. Dustyn always told me I was.

I chuckled nervously and slowly walked to the food courts.

About 20 minutes later, everyone was already at the courts eating their choice of food. I got SubWay because I was really craving it. Sky got the same because she wanted to eat healthy. I don't see.why she does. She's already perfect in everyway.