dollar tree

Hello there!

I've never ever, written on Wattpad before. Hell, I've never even been on the site. This site kind of pisses me off in terms of publishing problematic stories and authors but that's beside the point. I have become a little bit, come se dice, obsessed with reader x boyfriend stories. I started from Tik Tok and slowly elevated my way here. There are so many good ones and I just can't cope! My single little heart can't take it!

However, there has always been a lack of diversity I've noticed. Stories that I wish to really put myself in are just not for me in terms of y/n or bf/n. So I thought, enough is enough in terms of looking for one and decided to write one myself. One for the beautiful girls that are looking for one like I did. As diverse as humanly possible.

Everyone here is welcome and I encourage you to give me ideas. Let's be single today and let's be friends! I hope that you all enjoy it!

XOXO, Hyacinth

"Y/n? Y/n!"

You look up from your mirror, setting down your lip gloss wand at the sound of your name. "Yes, mom?"

"Bf/n is here."

You instantly blushed, hearing his name. You closed the gloss, throwing it inside of your Loungefly, and rushed down the steps. You saw your mother, sitting at your kitchen island as she shifted through some pictures. Probably for a collage. She loved making them. You waved at her before looking over at Bf/n, who was standing in front of the small hallway in between your front door and kitchen. He smiled, slowly putting his phone in his pocket. "Hey." he said, walking over to you with a very smooth slide. It looked almost choreographed. His hand wrapped around your waist as he pressed a loving kiss to your temple. "You look pretty."

"I always look pretty." you said back with a chuckle, poking his cheek. "But thank you."

"Always Y/n. Always. Okay, you have your mask?" he asked, wrapping his hand around yours. The coldness of his rings pressing against the side of your hand. You nodded, waving yours in the air like a flag. "Great." he said, turning to your mom. "I'll bring her back by six Mrs. Y/ln."

"Please. You two go out. Have fun. I want you two to have a great time. That's what matters." your mom said to you two, jumping up from her seat and waving her hands as she shooed the two of you away. You chuckled at her as you locked the front door behind you. "So, where exactly are you taking me? What's the plan?" you asked.

Bf/n chuckled, slowly walking with you across the crosswalk to where he was parked. "I was thinking... there's a movie in the park today. And on such a beautiful day, why not? My brother let me borrow the truck. And I brought blankets."

You smiled excitedly. "I've always wanted to watch a movie in a car like that!" you said.

"Then let's go my lady." Bf/n said with a laugh, spinning you around with a smile. You two made your way inside of the truck.

"So what time does the movie start?" you asked, looking at the clock apart of the radio as Bf/n slowly drove out of your street.

"Another hour I think?" he said. "It's taking longer to make sure everyone is safe because of covid."

"Oh. Okay. Then we have time. More time than I thought, damn."

"Then what should we do while we wait sweetheart?"

You hummed as he put one hand on the wheel and took yours in the other. You leaned back, squeezing your bag with your other arm. You grinned as he made a turn. "Go down this way." you told him. Bf/n raised his eyebrow. But he never dismissed your ideas and your plans. He made the turn as you said to. You added directions every couple of moments, Bf/n following each direction. He raised his eyebrow at you.