monster-in-law (part two)

Part two is here for you my loves. I hope that you enjoy!

Bf/n's POV:

She didn't come out of the bedroom for hours. Hours. I just stood outside of the bedroom door. Trying so hard to not fall down onto my knees in front of our door and claw at the door. Looking down at the floor, my hands fists at my sides. I always thought that my mother would absolutely love Y/n. She was sweet, kind and like her, loved to cook. I couldn't believe her. At all. She's never been this way before. Never have I ever heard those disgusting remarks come out of her mouth. But all of a sudden, the words she said to Y/n. The disrespect. It made my blood boil. I was so fucking angry. I couldn't find the words.

I wanted to scream at her until my voice went away. I wanted to cut her out of my life, right there and then. I wanted absolutely nothing more to do with her, I was so pissed. So angry at her. I never let anyone speak to my girl like that. No one at all. And yet here we are now, letting my own mother speak to my girlfriend like she was some trash on the street. But I did. I should have done more. I shouldn't have listened to Y/n and just cut my mom off after the first time they met. I was so close to losing her and I knew it now that this had happened. I wouldn't let someone as ignorant as her ruin the most important thing in my life. Not my Y/n. I stood up, knocking at the door again. "Princess." I called.

No response.

I opened the door just a crack, peering inside slightly. Seeing her in our bed. Beautiful as always. That beautiful, rose gold silk bonnet on her head that complimented her beautiful and flawless skin. Looking down and reading the same book from this morning. Her eyes were slightly puffy and I swear to God, I saw red. I so badly wanted to rush over and comfort her. I wanted to kiss away those tears and kiss away all her sadness. She didn't deserve any of this. Anything of it at all. My Y/n was crying because of me and I hated myself for it. I closed the door, giving her the space that she wanted and needed. I sighed, falling down onto the couch on my back. My feet flying upwards slightly and resting against the couch's armrests. Just as my phone rang. I looked over, seeing my mom's number flash.

That woman was no longer my mother after today.

I immediately blocked her number and turned my phone off. I needed to clear my head, and having it on would only make things worse. I let her into my home. I let her ruin my mood and Y/n's entire demeanor. And she might have just ruined our entire relationship. I shook my head in frustration, ignoring every voice I was hearing in my head to keep giving my princess her space. I needed to see her. I needed to apologize.

With a sigh, I opened the door abruptly, startling her for a moment. She jolted slightly, her book falling from her hands. "Jeez, Bf/n!"

"Sorry... I'm sorry..." I said to her, closing the door gently.

I slowly moved closer  to her. Standing right by her side at the bed. I cupped her cheek, rubbing it as gently as I could, while being mindful of the fact that she didn't want to break out after spending so much money on skincare. Not that it mattered. She was amazingly perfect to me regardless. I took her novel gently, folding the corner of the page she was on to keep her place even though she had told me multiple times how much she despised folding the pages of a book when bookmarks existed (which is why I buy her the cutest ones I could find whenever I saw them), and setting it beside her. My hands unconsciously moving towards her waist before I moved them from her cheek. Wanting nothing more than to pull her into my chest. Hug her tightly and let her know that she meant way more to me than anything or anyone else. "Bf/n." she said, earning my attention instantly. "Bf/n, what is it? What's wrong?"

"I'm so so sorry." I said, grabbing a hold of her sweatpants and falling down on my knees. I gripped the fabric hard, looking down at the ground, almost in shame of what has happened. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."