double date

Bsf/n = Best friend's name
Hf/n = His friend's name

"Babe! Come on! Bsf/n and Hf/n are waiting!" he yelled.

You smiled excitedly, walking away from your mirror and coming down the steps. You let out a small yet shining grin, smoothing out the skirt of your dress and looking over at him. You stood up on the steps, twirling around in a cirle as you looked up at him. "So... what do you think?"

Bf/n looked up from his phone, looking at you up and down and eyeing the dress that you were in. Like you were in a display case or you were possibly made out of diamonds.

(small a/n rant: why the fuck do I never see any people of color on Pinterest when I look it up for outfits and/or chapter covers? It's always white people

(small a/n rant: why the fuck do I never see any people of color on Pinterest when I look it up for outfits and/or chapter covers? It's always white people. Or worse, always white women blackfishing or asianfishing. Why do I have to specifically look up BIPOC men and women for my images? It's exhausting.)

Bf/n whistled with his fingers, moving his head up for a second. Covering his mouth as he saw you. He threw his phone onto the couch, slowly lowering himself down onto the floor. He covered his eyes with his arm while keeping the other on his stomach, laying on his back. You raised his eyebrow, walking down the rest of the steps. "What are you doing casanova?" you asked him, kicking his side.

"No interrupting." he said. "I'm thanking [GOD YOU BELIEVE IN] for gifting me such a beautiful woman."

You chuckled, slowly moving over and sitting down on his lap. "Silly." you said, leaning down and kissing his lips. He smiled, sitting up. Leaning on one elbow and cupping your shoulder, he kissed you back.

"You look beautiful." he whispered to you, kissing you back. "Damn... Y/n, I love you so much."

He leaned up fully, setting you gently down on your floor. "Baby!" you cried as he kissed your neck. Your necklaces bunching up against your neck. "We're going to be late now! And you're not even done getting dressed. Go. Hurry!"

"Damn." he said, rolling his eyes upwards and sitting up. "I guess I'll have to finish this when we get home."

He helped you up, smoothing out your dress and fixing your hair. He rushed up the steps and quickly grabbed his watch. You grabbed your keys while he grabbing your masks, keys and jackets. You looked over at him as he closed the front door. "What?" he asked. "Is there something in my teeth?"

 "Is there something in my teeth?"