lingerie *mature*

I'm back with what you've all been waiting for...

Yes, yes, yes, yes.

The SPICY SMUT YOU ALL NEED!

It was just one look at the set in the store. One of many. But this one was just... special. A beautiful bright red set. Bra, panties and stockings. Sheer cotton material. It was such a gorgeous-looking set. The beautiful shade had instantly caught your eye. After running your finger against it, you knew it would be yours. Almost immediately you threw your debit card down onto the counter. And with the support of your best friend, you walked out of the store with the set in hand. It was so pretty. You couldn't help but admire it when you got back home. The bralette held in your hands. You stared at it with starry eyes. Rubbing the fabric in between your fingertips yet again. You never really bought sets like these. All of your bras and underwear were mix-matched from the different three packs you had gotten over the years. Mostly because these kinds of sets were always so expensive. But this one was just so cute. Like the ones that the models wore down the runaway.

You licked your lips, moving into the bathroom and placing the set on. It was a lot thinner than any of the other bras and panties you've worn. But the matching red complimented the deep color of your skin almost perfectly. And the curls on top of your head. You licked your lips, turning around and looking at yourself in the wide mirror. For some reason, this felt strange. It didn't look right. It didn't feel right.

The sheer stockings were a bit tight around your thighs, highlighting how chunky they were. And despite your multiple attempts to pull them up, your stretch marks were still prominent on your thighs and your hips. The slight pudge of your stomach sticking out from the lining of the panties. Even though you tried to suck in and move to your side, it was still there. And no matter how many times you tightened the straps, they fell off of your shoulders. Almost mocking you. Every single imperfection turned something that was meant to be beautiful into something so tacky on you. Like you didn't deserve to be wearing this. Like you weren't meant to. Now you realized why you never bought these sets before. They were meant for the perfect woman. Like the models that wore them in the store. You sighed, moving to tie your hair back up when the door to your bedroom opened. Your eyes widened when Bf/n stepped in.

Bf/n. Shit!

He stood in the doorway as if nothing was the matter. Holding his shaken off hoodie in one hand and his briefcase in the other. He looked inside of the room for a split second before his eyes found you. You immediately felt like you were in trouble. His eyes widened. Seeing the red fabric on you. "What's all this-" he started before you shoved him back out of the room.

"Get out, get out, get out!" you cried.

"Woah, woah, woah, easy there Y/n. I just got home." he said, taking a hold of your wrists in your attempt to kick him out and pulled them to his chest. His confused look now gone as he looked down at you. "My, my, my. What do we have here?"

"I was just trying it on. I'm going to return it anyway." you said. "Get out Bf/n."

"Return it? Why the hell would you do something like that? This is absolutely gorgeous on you." Bf/n said, his voice getting lower. He raised your wrists that he still held in his hand. While taking other and fondling your ass with excited rigor. Kissing his teeth excitedly. "Come on now princess. Do a spin."

You huffed, but played along. Twirling in a circle when he let you go as slow as you could. He stepped back, placing his hand under his chin as he stared at you in complete lust. "So?" you said.

"So?" he repeated. He moved over, moving his face in between your ear. Taking a curl in his hand and twirling it in between his fingers. "You look ravishing love. May I, princess? Can I touch you?"