𝟏𝟓|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

        ― "JAMES!" I CALLED, "REMUS! Somebody!" Both boys came running from the house, coming up to me quickly.

        "What's the matter, Laine?" James asked in a worried tone, panting and trying to catch his breath. Remus waited for what I had to say, rubbing my back.

        "Harry got stuck in a tree again and I can't get up." I explained, pointing up into the tree where our son was. Remus burst into immediate laughter, and James chuckled good-naturedly.

        "Did you forget you're a witch?" He pulled my wand from my pocket and waved it in front of my face. I flushed, muttering a thank-you as I levitated him down into my arms.

        "I thought I told you no more climbing trees, every time you get stuck mummy embarrasses herself." I whispered to Harry, holding the four-year-old in my arms and walking back to the house. This caused my husband and brother to burst into laughter once more, and I cursed myself for talking too loud.

        I entered the cottage we lived in, taking a seat next to Sirius and sighing. He smirked, turning to face me and pinching Harry's cheek.

        "What's got you looking like a tomato, love?" He chuckled, making me groan.

        "Harry got stuck in a tree again..." I mumbled, toying with my son's long hair. He really was gorgeous. Long, dark hair, light brown eyes and the same features as his father. He may have inherited his father's looks, but he definitely had my personality and eyes.

        "So?" Sirius prodded, confused as to why I was so flustered.

        I sighed once more, "I forgot I could levitate him down again..." He laughed, taking my son from me.

        "I'll put him down for his nap, I'm sure you'd like the break." He grinned, kissing my cheek and walking up the stairs. I watched as he started telling jokes to my baby, making him belly laugh in return.

        I smiled at the sight, jumping when I felt hands on my shoulders.

        "It's only me, Laine." James cooed, kissing my head and wrapping his arms around me from behind. I leaned into his touch, all of a sudden super tired.

        "Rest love," He laid me down on the couch, "I know you're tired. Little guy was kicking all night."

        I nodded, looking down at my big belly before allowing James to put a blanket on me.

        I got a look at the Marauders hushing each other over and over before my drowsy eyes started to close, and I dreamed of the day James asked me to be his girlfriend.

        I only hear symphonies, now. I thought, smiling in my sleep.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

╓━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

꧁ 𝐅𝐈𝐍 ꧂

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━╜

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐘.❞

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝟒.𝟐𝟖.𝟐𝟏

𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝟒.𝟐𝟗.𝟐𝟏

𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂