Sometimes Reality is Just: Bleh.

Thomas' eyes didn't flicker open in the morning. In fact, he didn't sleep. Not at all. The mechanic and him conversed at first, but then after running out of things to say ("What's your name, mines:" and "What's your favourite etc.") he fell asleep with about a million different reassurances that he would indeed take care of his speedboat, and wouldn't ride off in it.

His name was Liam. The mechanic. But the only thing Thomas really learned about him was that he liked to make things out of bolts and screws, and that his favourite color was minty blue. Now Liam was lying fast asleep on the wooden floor boards, snoring softly. The brunette got up, pulling up a blanket from the nearby bed, and placing it onto him. It was decently cold, after all.

He walked out of the place, not knowing where he was going, but knowing that at some point he'd get there. He found himself, after about five minutes of walking, back at the shack. He could hear snoring coming from inside, signalling that Minho was still very much asleep. So he decided to take a bit of a longer walk. He walked past the palm trees, that lined the surface where dirt met sand.

He walked through the back of the cafeteria, and out the front. He walked around the makeshift neighbourhood in the clearing in the woods, saying some more 'good morning's to a few early risers. Then, again, he found himself at the beach. The beach where the shack sat. The snoring had ceased, so he now knew it was safe to enter, seeing as his companion was probably wide awake by now. He opened the door a crack, staring at the asian, who sat on the bed in a state of deep thought. He walked in, sitting next to him.

"Hey." He said finally. "Hi." The other responded, blankly. They sat, for a while, not saying anything else. "Messed up about Sonya?" Thomas asked. "Who?" He gave Minho a skeptical stare. "Oh, her. No." He breathed out. "Then, Newt." He gave a dejected nod and Thomas' statement. 

"I've just been thinking about what you said. About Son-whatever and how she could have been in contact with someone who found his body. Who could cure and save him. That's something that could totally happen, I mean" He paused, gesturing to everything. Mostly trying to make the point that they basically lived inside of a zombie movie, and then flopping down on the bed. "Everything else has happened so far. The impossible is technically possible. Bleh." 

"Yeah, bleh." Thomas responded, lying down next to him. "Everything is just bleh." He chuckled, making Minho join in on the small bit of laughter he could muster. "You've got that right." The small laughter became louder, happier. It had more meaning, and emotion. It was genuine. Not fake. When it finally halted, they were smiling, and tears hung loosely at the end of their eyes.

"That was so shucking stupid." Minho exclaimed, wiping his upper half of his face on his sleeve. "Yeah, but funny." Thomas responded with a goofy grin. "We shouldn't get hung up on this kind of stuff, y'know. Seriously. Why don't we just think about it tomorrow?" Thomas asked, sitting up. He nodded at the brunettes statement. "Yeah, tomorro--" Suddenly, Vince burst through the door.

"I have a hint to where she went!" He yelped, sitting down between them. Minho sighed, clearly irritated. "There goes talking about it tomorrow." Vince shrugged. "Sorry." Minho shrugged back, getting up. "Whatevs. Just give us the intail." And so he did. He brought out a walkie-talkie that had been left behind. "Where'd you find that?" 

"Sonya's house." They stared at Vince like he had just told them the Earth was flat, or the sky was actually yellow and the sun was blue. "Yeah, okay. Not creepy at all." Vince rolled his eyes, clicking at the device. "This isn't just an ordinary walkie-talkie, boys." He paused mid-sentence, letting the tension sit. "It tracks the other's signal." Thomas stared in disbelief. "No way." He smiled, widely, holding up the machine and waving it around like a new toy. Minho only stared from the other side of him in utter awe at how well things were turning out. (As he had been expecting bad news when Vince burst in.)

"Yes way."