~ Chapter four - Stargazing ~

"Ok guys It's getting pretty late now so I suggest we all go to bed now. I only had two extra mattresses so some of you guys have to share a bed and one of you guys can go sleep on the couch I guess." I heard Sapnap say.

"I'll sleep on the couch" Wilbur said.

"Karl wanna share my bed?" Sapnap asked.

"Ok!" Karl replied.

"Me and Tubbo are gonna bunk" Tommy shouted.

"I guess that leaves you and me." Alex said.

"Yep I guess."

Honestly I didn't even care that much. I went downstairs to go to the mattress and just laid there for a while on my phone. Alex did the same laying next to me until he eventually fell asleep at around 1:45am. I wasn't tired since I drank all those pepsis. Why did I even drink that much. I thought. I got up and put my hoodie and went out. I sat in the backyard on the wooden stairs and admired the stars. It was so beautiful. Stargazing was one of my most favourite things to do. Almost every night, I'd go up on the roof of my house and just lay there and sit on the roof of my house. During those times everything was peaceful. Nothing too loud but never quiet. Sometimes it would be the occasional cars, sometimes the sound of doors locking. It was amazing sitting on the top of my roof feeling the breeze on me.

I was sitting there admiring the stars, finding constellations. Space never interested me but something about just looking up at the stars made me feel safe. The wind was blowing my hair slightly lifting it up barely occasionally. I sat with my legs open as I rested my arms on my knees. I never cared about my posture so I was constantly reminded by teachers going
'Y/n sit up straight' or 'Y/n fix your posture'

(I'm not straight how do you expect my posture to be straight?🙄🤚)

The night sounds were always music to my ears, the temperature was perfect right now and the wind blew gently on my skin.

Quackity's POV:
I woke up at around 2am only too see an empty spot next to me. Weird. Where'd she go? I asked. I was slightly worried for her so I got up and saw a figure sitting in the backyard. I put on my sweater and went outside to go meet the person assuming it was y/n. I opened the door and stepped outside.

"Miss me already?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"I was just looking out for you" I replied sitting down next to her.

"Awww that's cute."

"Shut up. What are you even doing out here?"

"Stargazing. What does it look like?"

"Fair enough."

The area went silent for a moment. Not an awkward silence, a more comfortable silence. It was peaceful. It was...safe. The moonlight shun perfectly across her face and the stars lit up her eyes. The wind made her hair fly slightly up and then brought it back down. She was so pretty.

I laid my hands behind my back as I leaned backwards.

"Why did you come out here?" She asked.

"Well I woke up and I didn't see you and I got kind of worried." oh god now she probably thinks you're weird. (Simp)

"That's...actually really nice of you." She replied.

Ok was not expecting that...oh god. What the fuck do I do. How am I supposed to reply to that.

"Yeah...no problem." I replied.